home from school today. was watching tv and for some reason decided to weigh my self. about 185 pounds. this is news to me. last year i was about 150. what the hell happened. im about like 5/9 5/10 so im not like really short and fat. im a pretty big kid but not obese. im over weight. i really have to do something like now so i dont get really fat. so how can i start to lose weight. also about what is the average weight of someone of my height?
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
I'm your height and about 155ish, and I'm of pretty average build so I'd say you're definitely overweight.

Oh, and the losing weight part isn't exactly rocket science. Eat less ****, do more exercise, drink more water.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
personally i think its from having a girl friend. were always going to the movies or out to eat or like to a fast food restaurant so i think that might be a major issue
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

Quote by silvertoness11
personally i think its from having a girl friend. were always going to the movies or out to eat or like to a fast food restaurant so i think that might be a major issue

Fair do. The amount of ice cream me and my ex went through

Just tell her, she'll moan 'naw your perfect' but then should be okay to help you out
i checked it im not in that bad of shape if i can get to about 165 im in the normal zone
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp