Hey, I am in a metal band, and while I am actually the bass guitarist it doesnt take a picky tone virtuoso to tell and worry that these guitarists set their amps in a bit of an ammature way. We sound like a really craptacular sloppy-a$$ black metal act, (Im talking like Striborg here if anyone knows what Im talking about). Whenever we play we end up getting a huge big droning storm of noise. now I know one obvious solution is to turn down the volume and the gain, but I was wondering if there was something I could do with the eq and settings to keep them from overlapping their frequencies. And advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

PS: One of them is running a Jackson king V (and Im not taking about the high quality one) through a solid state b 52 head and a crate cab, and the other is running an SG menace through a Joe Satriani model tube head through a mesa cabinent. Obviously there is a BIG difference in these setups, but is there still some kind of way to stop us from sounding like utter bull s**t?
Pokemon, dead or alive?
obvious point here, but don't let anyone in the band dime the bass or completely cut the mids. No Br00talz Mids cut through, excessive bass muddles the hell out of anything. This is in most cases true for both bass and guitar.

the droning noise bit might also be from bad technique, someone needs to learn to mute the strings that aren't being played, and simply working on tightening the band's timing up will make things sound a lot more well... tight. as well.
Rule number one: Less bass, more mids.

Rule number two: You almost never need as much gain as you think you do.

Rule number three: Practice with a click track or a metronome.

Rule number four: Start a bit slow and work the song up to the appropriate speed

Unless both guitarists are very good make sure that both of them are never riffing at the same time and never doubling each other. Trade off duties if necessary but with two guitars one should almost always provide a distinctly different layer of sound than the other. Also remember that a bass can drive a song every bit as good as a guitar (better in my opinion) and there will be times when you can cut down to one guitarist and have the other do something else (a gong perhaps).
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
1 - Practice
2 - Turn down the gain
3 - Turn up the mids
4 - Practice

You said you guys are sloppy, so practice more. When you guys are tighter as a band and are all playing in time and in tune, everything will sit in the mix nicer. You've got two guitarists, if one of you guys isn't in time or you're both not keeping up with the drummer, that'll make things sound that much worse. Everyone being on time and in tune is key.