i made a thread some weeks ago about an amp choice for 1850 usd=1150 euros=937 pounds or more. and you all guys told me to buy the engl fireball.
i like this amp.but i have some doubts.will this be the right choice or i will regret it later?

i play metal , i need a really good high gain sound (i am planning to use it with a framus 2x12 with vintage 30's)

this is my old thread:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=816470&highlight=1850+usd

thanks
Gear:

ESP LTD MH-400
Samick Malibu
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12 (V30's)
Line 6 Spider II

Pedals:
Behringer Acoustic modeler,
Jam NS-wah (handmade wah)
EHX LPB-1
Mxr Phase 90

mics: Shure Sm57
If you can try out the Laney VH100R and the Peavey 6505 I'd surely recommend it. I personally don't like the ENGL sound.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
depends whether you play more thrash metal or darker, heavier stuff

engl has voicings that people either love or hate i.e bright (but still with a thick low end)

its still a superb amp and ive seen countless guys use em - i think the guy from Diamond Head uses them (or thunders) at the mo and it was a superb early Megadeth sound - but it has gain for all the modern stuff
The advantage of the Fireball over the other amps you looked at is fairly simple - if you find the Engl too bright, well, you can always dial out the highs. But if you're after a trebly tone and buy the 6505, you may well find your tone just isn't bright enough.

Oh, and there's the fact that engls tend to be cheaper over here than US made feature equivalents. If you don't like the brightness of the engl, look at Laney or Ashdown.
If you have some doubts, go play the amps. We're people on the internet, we can't tell you if you'll be happy with it or not.
the peavey 6505 is expensive for my budget with the cabs.i played the the fireball and it sounded good to my ears.i just don't want to regret it after some years like i did with my line 6 ( i know the difference is pretty big)
Gear:

ESP LTD MH-400
Samick Malibu
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12 (V30's)
Line 6 Spider II

Pedals:
Behringer Acoustic modeler,
Jam NS-wah (handmade wah)
EHX LPB-1
Mxr Phase 90

mics: Shure Sm57