The dude's story about his uncle made me think of this. Besides Mr. Search Bar who everyone knows and loves. (but don't always use) what are some of your stories about wacko family members.

My uncle's like the biggest Dio addict in the world. He ripped out the dashboard in his car because he kept hearing a dinging sound everytime he left the door open. He used a tire to jack-up his car only to have it spring out and roll down a hill. He cut a hole in his pic-a-nic table so he could put the lawn mower on top and work on it from underneith. Yeah....

Your turn now
The car rolling down the hill is just a great mental image. I would have laughed at him forever.

On subject.. my entire family is ****ing insane. I don't have the time to write down all the crazy **** they do.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I swear my parents are neo nazis/skinheads.

Seriously (Y)
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Hm, my family's a little odd sometimes anyway, but one of my aunties is a crazy alcoholic. She looks like the sort of person who'd be a cat lady. Yeah.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Id say in the nut job of the family.

Just thinking about the stuff ive done in the past confirms this.
my uncle is insane. He says he has millions of dollars yet he is basicly homeless. one day he bought a cellphone, then he said he bought 2 so he would not have a headache... then he preceded to tell me sometimes he felt like he has plastic in his head. he constantly claims to in on some big fed or FBI story claims he used to be in the military although thats impossible due to the fact he got his first felony at the age of 17.

it goes on and on....
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
my uncle
when watching the rugby (leicester tigers V Munster)
he wanted us to put black magic on munster so they would lose
............................they won i think
maybe because my family are from Ireland and wanted munster to win