right now i have an epi lp custom. bought it bout a year ago and want to get something else as my skills have come a ways since then. I was thinking a Dean, i know they are love/hate but i hear they really do make nice hard rock sound, perfect for my style of play ( alice in chains, stp, motorhead, metallica). my question is, is this gonna be the same story as the epi where i regret it in 3 months or does the black gold V or razorback V standard actually make good sound? not just good for the money?
I'de say go try one.

But personally i'de ask this in the electric guitar forum.
Go try it.
Never buy an expensive guitar without trying it first. Ever.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
personaly i love the Dean V's i have a vendetta and it ****in rocks ivve played the Vs and they are soooooo much better, the bottem side of the neck(the side the high strings are on) it is much thiner the the other side great for planting your thumb in the mid of the neck. but the main thing about the deans are if they have a floyd rose
thanks freaky pop, im really just unsure of which model, i like the stlying of the black gold but i hear the standard makes meaner p.h's
Quote by AMH81088
ugh now im thinking gibson faded flying V. decisions decisions

The Faded V can give off some beautiful PHs if that's what you're looking (In reference to your next post).
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
well now i need a new amp to, sold it for cash but it was bull**** anyway lol. What would you recommend for the dean or gibson? they are all V's. what amp would compliment them best