Just gimme a link and it should be fine

By the way, how does one record with the Guitar Rig? I can record alright, but I can't save it with the emulated effects, it's just a dull twang..
Everyone is going to tell you to read the Theory Sticky, but honestly I believe that if you seriously want to begin learning theory you should sign up for classes (even at a local community college) in your spare time or find a private teacher as it will help the process go more smoothly and quickly.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
Why Cant I Click On It1!1

Maybe you should get The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Internet (7th Edition) also.

Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
I am laughing so hard right now.

That was fantastic.
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
Sign up for classes. trying to learn it on your own will be extremely difficult and frustrating.
The "Music theory" link in my signature (v down there v) is a good place to start.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by Realturka
(who the hell is oodcharlotte?)

HAHAHAHA, that is even funnier than the posts earlier in this topic

And to actually pertain to the topic...

If something doesn't make sense to you now, keep re-reading it every few days and you will slowly begin to understand it. When I first started reading about tritone substitution, I was completely lost. Now, I'm only kinda lost.
Theory sticky + at least a decent book(Complete Idiot's Guide to Music Theory or the books that are used for preparation for ABRSM tests, which are pretty easy to follow), but ideally a teacher.

for yr second question.... are ya using the tapedeck one??
sure you use that and that's y you get clean sound.. couse it's standing b4 the FX...
and hmm rec your playing with tapedeck two...
Oh, thanx, really good idea