So I recently purchased a used Schecter C-1+ for $350. I live in canada where schecter's are somewhat rare as not many stores sell them here, so as soon as I saw it on craigslist I grabbed it.

I love the feel of the guitar and am happy with it so far but I definitely need to replace the pickups, and am planning on installing some Seymour Duncan Blackouts, which will set me back about $200.

What my question is, is seeing as most Hellraisers run about $550 used so I may as well just grab one of those if it's that much better, is there any advantages of either guitar or do they just come stock with different pickups?

Keep in mind I DON'T want a trem system.

Apparently the C-1+ has a different scale length, but will that make much of a difference?
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-1000 w/ EMGs
Ibanez S470DX w/ Duncan JB & 59'
Schecter C-1+
Peavey 5150 Combo
ISP Decimator
Maxon OD-808
MXR 10 band eq

WTB:
-Delay Pedal, 2 Veteran 30 Speakers, Duncan Blackouts set, Reverb Pedal
It shouldn't make that much of a difference. The Hellraiser also has slighly larger frets, different type (yet still 3 position) switch (smoother switching in my opinion on the Hellraiser), and of course the different finishes.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
If you really want the Blackouts, keep the C-1+ and put them in. The hellraiser comes with EMG's, not Blackouts.
Thanks for your input. Does any one know if I swap in blackouts to a hellraiser if they can coil tap?
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-1000 w/ EMGs
Ibanez S470DX w/ Duncan JB & 59'
Schecter C-1+
Peavey 5150 Combo
ISP Decimator
Maxon OD-808
MXR 10 band eq

WTB:
-Delay Pedal, 2 Veteran 30 Speakers, Duncan Blackouts set, Reverb Pedal