I'm not sure if this is the right forum to be posting in so if not just let me know which one to post in anyway I'm suppost to be playing songs on my guitar at a wedding reception in July and I'm not really sure what to play I asked them what they want me to play and they just said something that sounds up beat kinda like music to cut the cake to and stuff so does anyone have any suggestions for songs?
try some paulo gilberto

I was contemplating putting i Cum Blood then thought wait im not a wanker
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Yeah your meant to be in the gear and customisation forum, they always have good ideas for this sort of thing.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
I urge you listen to works of Maskiri, a local rapper in Africa. He put dope in his beats.
you could try googling wedding music for guitar and there should be some acoustic things. Id prolly play some classical stuff and maybe some older songs that people know from 70s, 80s, or 90s as long as there fit to the scene of whats goin on during the reception or some more jazzy lounge stuff.......gl though.
what about "The Rain Song" or "Bron Yr Aur" (Jimmy's solo acoustic one) by Led Zeppelin?

they are really beautiful.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Tears in Heaven is awesome...listen to some songs by eric clapton...or you could play Gay Bar
beck - lord only knows
if youre going to be singing.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Jack Johnson: Bubble toes, or Banana Pancakes!
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by misfits4112
thanks guys for all the help I really appreciate it

so what are you gonna play?
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50