are you asking what would happen if you mixed them? lol like smoke marijuana while drinking coffee???
you'll just be tripping out at warp speed, which will lead to increased paranoia, then to violent shaking, not that I've tried it or anything.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']High or not, you'll get shaky, annoying and hyperactive if you drink too much coffee,
I drink too much stout!

Cookie if you get the reference.

BTW, don't smoke coffee.

Flogging Molly FTW
you should look up what happens with cocaine+marijuana cause cocaine is like really strong caffeine, the effects are the same. I don't think much will heppen though, or you may get high rather then stoned?
it is a terrible mixture in my opinion, your mouth is already pretty dry to begin with after indulging in some mj. When you drink coffee your mouth gets even dryer and tastes terrible. Drink something that keeps you lubricated. You always need to be lubricated
craystarR
ok so i tried it and its pretty damn good i feel like doing something and not just sitting being stoned its poretty nice actually gotta be in the right environment though
Mike Fool
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']High or not, you'll get shaky, annoying and hyperactive if you drink too much coffee,
I drink too much stout!

Cookie if you get the reference.

BTW, don't smoke coffee.
FLOGGING MOLLY! black friday rule. Where's my cookie?

Yeah, TS don't bother with mixing them, the effects of the caffeine will probably not be noticeable. For further information, please visit a drug thread near you.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Apr 9, 2008,
yeah, if you want the experience of cocaine, get some extra strong coffee, get 2 cups, chug a red bull, turn on metallica's album kill'em all. Guarunteed to make you go off the walls. I did it and had to run around the block a few times.
idk you tell me
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I'll try it this saturday.

Quote by wiggyisgreat
Just smoke Tea.

Never.. Again...
Last edited by Scarlatti at Apr 9, 2008,
try weed coffee. put coffee beens and weed in a coffee grinder and make coffee with that. I'm assuming since it heats the water it will have the same effect as pot brownies. Though it may taste bad.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
try weed coffee. put coffee beens and weed in a coffee grinder and make coffee with that. I'm assuming since it heats the water it will have the same effect as pot brownies. Though it may taste bad.

Everybody knows that THC isn't water soluble.
Quote by filthandfury
Oh Mother of Jesus.

You'll feel pretty ill.

I want to go home where my feet will feel safe, but there ain't no jobs in the old free state!

/off topic

TS, I've just remembered, you can actually get caffeine pills, if you really want to mix the effects, you would probably have an easier time taking a calculated dose of caffeine, then smoking a bit. If you want some dosage ideas, check out erowid.org

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Everybody knows that THC isn't water soluble.

Well, anybody experienced with weed cooking knows that, and most people with a chemistry background would know that, but the average person who isn't involved in any form of drug scene wouldn't.

However, if the TS likes milk in his coffee, he could boil THC in the milk, since THC is fat soluble, then he could put the 'weed milk' in his coffee. It would probably taste revolting though.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Apr 9, 2008,
Quote by Zolderzombie
Marijuana, yes. Coffee... uuuuh.

you should really come to holland

I'm planning on living there after university. How is the city life?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by blynd_snyper
I want to go home where my feet will feel safe, but there ain't no jobs in the old free state!

/off topic

So I must remain in my new adopted land, I'm doing the best, Hell I'm doin' all I can!
ive never mixed weed and coffee but i have had a few red bulls after smoking a blunt and it was nice. i was high as **** and relaxed but still felt like doing stuff, but i have always been one of those guys that gets baked and likes to go on an adventure
Coffee and pot is a nice mix, gives you a warm feeling and like TS said you feel good and not as lazy. I don't mix them often but once in awhile after work I enjoy a nice coffee and joint on the way home.
Quote by blynd_snyper

However, if the TS likes milk in his coffee, he could boil THC in the milk, since THC is fat soluble, then he could put the 'weed milk' in his coffee. It would probably taste revolting though.

if you boil milk it will curdle, however using a double boiler and putting the weed in milk works, problem is you will need a fair amount of milk to get high because the milk can only become so saturated. It's a shame, my plethora of knowledge is on things that get me nowhere in life.
Quote by blynd_snyper

Naturally, but it would have to be pretty fatty milk, and I believe you have to add just a tiny bit of fat for it to work better.

That's how I've made hot chocolate and it has worked great.

Definately not something you would drink for the taste though.
Half the people here are talking out of their rears.

I have a joint with a cup of coffee all the time, its FINE.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
I've never tried it, but when I was at my girlfriend's house she had like seven cups of coffee and then we smoked three bowl and she tripping hugh balls, so I guess it can get you pretty ****ed up.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
It really depends on how coffee affects you normally. Imagine the effects of however much coffee you want to drink, then imagine the effects of the amount of marijuana you are gonna smoke. Add them together. Pretty simple really.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by Arthur Curry
drugs have different effects on different people. it really depends on a number of things.

thats only correct to a point. Ive never met anyone reporting that they got really relaxed after taking speed...

also people comparing caffeine to cocaine = full of ****.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn