Hello. My name is Mbutu. I herald from the plains of Africa in a village. I thank AT&T for allowing me opportunity to speak you. They give me phone and 2mb broadband for ₦159 a month deal. Very good. I come to you with sadness in my heart. Sadness that has grown like fungus under a **** pipe because of Mr. Mugabe.

Mr. Mugabe is tearing Africa apart. Aside from wasting paper, he also murder thousands of my fellow Africans and raise interest rates on everything but phone/broadband deals. A goat cost ₦40000. He rape my country yet nobody help. We vote but it make no difference, Mugabe eat all out votes. We try to tell world but they dont listen. If a tree gets murdered and nobody around, does tree not die?

That is why I come to you. For help of Africa and removal of Mr. Mugabe. With your help I set up militia to rape and murder dictator. My friend Saka Bingkoto found gun on eBay we need buy to end suffering. I set up PayPal account so Mr. Mugabe cannot get to my money. Having sold goat over eBay I now have ₦200 but AT&T bill come this Thursday so very little left for smith and wesson. Please send money to end what Mr. Geldof and prick with sunglasses failed to do.

I thank from bottom of heart you.

<DONATE>

Website not allow donation button. I ask you please leave email address and amount of donation and I shall send invoice. Please. My country is being raped.