For both World of Warcraft and Warcraft III (which includes dota)

Post your user name up and server you play on and Discuss.

Mixalydien.DeF Wacraft III expansion, Azeorth.

Ok i realize wow is makin blizzard a lot of money, but can I please get an amen that they need to either A: Make Warcraft 4 already, or B: Give a new expanision to wc3, and stop wasting time on sc2.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by spark29
Explogasm. I mainly play tda dota on useast.

.....dota has began to piss me off on an extreme level recently, regardless that im in a dota clan >_<, they need to just release there own PC game already because my ping is always 219 and i never ever lag but can rarely enter a game.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
WOOOOOO wc3 frozen ftw.

i play Armon78 on US East, mostly dota, 1v1, TDs or WMWs
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Ryuuzaki 70 mage and natsuki 70 priest
Boulderfist EU
not playing until like another month or two for exams
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by Tezza_Larks
Ryuuzaki 70 mage and natsuki 70 priest
Boulderfist EU
not playing until like another month or two for exams

You have entirly to much time my friend >_<
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
alleywayhitnrun
i play on the europe server (northrend)

i dont play on it as much now
reason
sometimes i lag a lot
What do you mean "Stop wasting time on Starcraft 2" !!?

You do realize that Warcraft 3 was with such good graphics BECAUSE of Starcraft, right?

So shut yer yap, before you haven't thought things over. And dude. How long was it since Warcraft 3: RoC release date? 6 years? Did you know that the time between that and Warcraft 2 was 10 years!
A little patience goes a long way and when they finally do make Warcraft 4, I'm sure you'll be more than happy they took their time.

Oh. Just for an example. 3DO was making Heroes 4 when they went bankrupt. They thought they could make up the money needed for going on by releasing the game much sooner than expected. And now all HOMM fans know why Heroes 4 pretty much sucked(though I liked the change from HOMM 3 style gamepaly) and why the company doesn't exist any more.

And to finish this off, I'd like to say I'm not showing my anger towards you with this post but I just want to say that let Blizzard to its thing and you'll see more great games from them

P.S. I actually do hate you and I wish you were never born ^^

EDIT: BloodMoon666 on Battle.Net's Northrend server. Playing only normal games. Don't like those custom craps any more heh
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by BloodMoon666
What do you mean "Stop wasting time on Starcraft 2" !!?

You do realize that Warcraft 3 was with such good graphics BECAUSE of Starcraft, right?

So shut yer yap, before you haven't thought things over. And dude. How long was it since Warcraft 3: RoC release date? 6 years? Did you know that the time between that and Warcraft 2 was 10 years!
A little patience goes a long way and when they finally do make Warcraft 4, I'm sure you'll be more than happy they took their time.

Oh. Just for an example. 3DO was making Heroes 4 when they went bankrupt. They thought they could make up the money needed for going on by releasing the game much sooner than expected. And now all HOMM fans know why Heroes 4 pretty much sucked(though I liked the change from HOMM 3 style gamepaly) and why the company doesn't exist any more.

And to finish this off, I'd like to say I'm not showing my anger towards you with this post but I just want to say that let Blizzard to its thing and you'll see more great games from them

P.S. I actually do hate you and I wish you were never born ^^

Im not dissing starcraft at all, its a good game, but blizzard is making an epic PHAIL by making starcraft 2 some stoopid ****ing fps, and all I would like to see from them is some sort of effort, or hope for a new installment to the story of warcraft, world of warcraft doesnt really let you hear the true story behind it, it adds bits and pieces and gives some background information. Warcraft 4 would be the best possible move right now, and after that they could take time to enjoy there proffits and use warcraft 4 as a building block for a new expansion for wow or wow2, which would be balls to the walls.

Sorry if i made you mad in anyway, i understand what ur saying, and i am in no way demanding taht they pop out a new game from thin air, i realize how much time it takes for these kinds of things, but a smidgin of hope for the proccess to begin would be nice.

OR: They need to team up with icefrog and publish Dota.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
Im not dissing starcraft at all, its a good game, but blizzard is making an epic PHAIL by making starcraft 2 some stoopid ****ing fps, and all I would like to see from them is some sort of effort, or hope for a new installment to the story of warcraft, world of warcraft doesnt really let you hear the true story behind it, it adds bits and pieces and gives some background information. Warcraft 4 would be the best possible move right now, and after that they could take time to enjoy there proffits and use warcraft 4 as a building block for a new expansion for wow or wow2, which would be balls to the walls.

Umm. WoW was never meant to be the REAL continuation of the story. It's just another cheap marketing trick:P
And what you going on about? Starcraft 2 isn't a FPS. It's an full-out RTS. Just like Starcraft and Warcraft 3(with better graphics, ofc). Or if you're referring to the ranged units in that game? Starcraft has always mainly had ranged units...I don't see the problem with continuing that

EDIT: Oh, yeah. There's an unofficial expansion pack being made to Warcraft 3. Go to YouTube and search "Heart of Storms" - also, in that video's description, go to the hompage of the expansion pack. Lots of information there, too.
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by BloodMoon666
Umm. WoW was never meant to be the REAL continuation of the story. It's just another cheap marketing trick:P
And what you going on about? Starcraft 2 isn't a FPS. It's an full-out RTS. Just like Starcraft and Warcraft 3(with better graphics, ofc). Or if you're referring to the ranged units in that game? Starcraft has always mainly had ranged units...I don't see the problem with continuing that

EDIT: Oh, yeah. There's an unofficial expansion pack being made to Warcraft 3. Go to YouTube and search "Heart of Storms" - also, in that video's description, go to the hompage of the expansion pack. Lots of information there, too.

what? the last I heard starcraft2:Ghost, was to be a full blow first person shooter.

And to the edit, ZOMG REALLY?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
what? the last I heard starcraft2:Ghost, was to be a full blow first person shooter.

StarCraft: Ghost was a planned tactical action game for video game consoles developed by Blizzard Entertainment and set in the same science fiction milieu as its popular StarCraft title. Blizzard announced the game in 2002, but on March 24, 2006 announced it would "indefinitely postpone" development.[1] Soon afterward, Blizzard removed StarCraft: Ghost from its list of games currently under development, and deleted the official Ghost home page; the URL for that page now redirects to Blizzard's web site.[2] As of now, its status is in question, and many fans and analysts, including gaming websites such as IGN, are predicting that it has been cancelled.

This was on WikiPedia/You didn't know?!. GG n00b. You lost.

And to your ZOMG. I really don't think you even know what the Z stands for AND... how the **** was I supposed to know you knew about that?! I was trying to help you you ungrateful bastard!
Quote by RoamingConflict

Quote by BloodMoon666
StarCraft: Ghost was a planned tactical action game for video game consoles developed by Blizzard Entertainment and set in the same science fiction milieu as its popular StarCraft title. Blizzard announced the game in 2002, but on March 24, 2006 announced it would "indefinitely postpone" development.[1] Soon afterward, Blizzard removed StarCraft: Ghost from its list of games currently under development, and deleted the official Ghost home page; the URL for that page now redirects to Blizzard's web site.[2] As of now, its status is in question, and many fans and analysts, including gaming websites such as IGN, are predicting that it has been cancelled.

This was on WikiPedia/You didn't know?!. GG n00b. You lost.

And to your ZOMG. I really don't think you even know what the Z stands for AND... how the **** was I supposed to know you knew about that?! I was trying to help you you ungrateful bastard!

why the hell are you so hostile? and I have heard nothing at all about the cancelation of ghost but am very happy to hear it. Thank you, try to stop being a forum dick.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

who told you that dude, SC2 is not a fps. it's the same as WC3 except better graphics/different units/maps etc.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Btw, has anyone heard rummors of a published Dota game for PC? Im talkin to a guy in my clan right now and he said that TDA has been spreading things around that there is a team who plans on releasing a self published version of the game with blizards blessing to use the World Editor. Any word?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by Feischti
screw warcraft and starcraft...bring Diablo III already!!!

*cuts throat* Diablo II was a phail as it is.... theres no point in diablo III with WoW around and j00 no it.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by Feischti
screw warcraft and starcraft...bring Diablo III already!!!

hell yeah

but i still want Wc4 and to a lesser extent sc2

the only bad thing is
i have a **** PC
and a pathetic amount of money
so they probly wont work and i cant get a better computer
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
*cuts throat* Diablo II was a phail as it is.... theres no point in diablo III with WoW around and j00 no it.

WoW is rubbish...I played that for a while...in Diablo you can make a party with friends and play the campeign together...hack and slash > Warcrafts fighting system....

Im gonna intall Diablo II again cause I'm bored :P ...that and because WCIII doesnt run on my laptop
wcIII ftw! WoW takes no skill.

greenpaper. i play on us east (azeroth i think)
im ranked in the 800's on the solo ladder.

na wc3 is fine how it is now, just waiting for the new patch to get rid of imba bears and HU towers.

also give blizzard time. they might take a while with there games but its worth it. starcraft took 10 years to make and balance, now its the PERFECT rts. wc3 still isnt perfectly balanced but its getting there. give them time with sc2 and hopefully wc4. also you dont want blizzard turning into ea pumping games out every 6 months and sucking balls.
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
Last edited by eyeownyu at Apr 9, 2008,
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
hell yeah

but i still want Wc4 and to a lesser extent sc2

the only bad thing is
i have a **** PC
and a pathetic amount of money
so they probly wont work and i cant get a better computer

yea Ill second that...I haven't had a decent PC in two years and this laptop Im on will barely run Diablo II which is good for now...but I NEED a new PC for Diablo III...will be worth it Im sure!!!
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

woah woah woah..................woah
diablo 2 is a pretty awesome game
diablo 1 was better accordingly but i still havnt played that
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

This made me be that "forum prick" lol...I was trying to be helpful and give you some information about expansions for Warftaft 3 but you just went... ZOMG? REALLY NOOB? on me

That's why I got a bit pissed on ya. No hard feelings, man And yeah. That Starcraft:Ghost - I was kind of surprised when I saw the demo video of that game. Blizzard making an FPS? I'm glad they've decided to stick with RTS's for the time being.

Just give them the time they need and they'll cook up stuff you'll be watering your mouth over even before they've finihed the game
Quote by RoamingConflict

70 Rogue - Crusades
70 Warlock [**** gear] - Gnomlock

Both Alliance

Silver Hand - [US] - RP

Only have 10 days left. Probably won't be playing again for a while.
Strangely enough i cant get addicted to world of warcraft after trying three times.
I've never been a fan of any Blizzard games. Not a single one.

However, the editing tools released with WCIII ****ing owned.

Also, is it just me or is everything Blizzard does stolen from Warhammer? Stracraft = 40k, amirite?

Quote by IwannaBeSadated

SHINY GRAFFIX. WoW looks like ass.
Quote by XxGloriousxX
who told you that dude, SC2 is not a fps. it's the same as WC3 except better graphics/different units/maps etc.

You didn't read what he wrote. He didn't say SC2 was going to be an FPS. He said Starcraft: Ghost (which is basically vaporware by this point) was. Actually a LOT of people have been waiting for SC: Ghost for the past 5 years. Unfortunately, Blizzard has more than likely canned the project.

Also...

<_<
>_>

Would anybody like to buy a 70 Paladin and his 39 Mage buddy?

I quit playing WoW in January and don't plan on coming back. For a while I was thinking about vendoring all my gear (full epics on the paladin), and giving the gold to my guild since they were pretty cool people, but by the time I thought of it I had already canceled and wasn't going to pay another $15 just to give them gold.

...no but seriously PM me if you wanna buy my account.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Vermintide

Also, is it just me or is everything Blizzard does stolen from Warhammer? Stracraft = 40k, amirite?

You are so terribly wrong. You either haven't played Starcraft or you don't know what Warhammer 40k is like...
Quote by RoamingConflict

Diablo FTW! I would kill to have diablo III. But on topic....I like to play Warcraft IIII: Roc for the ladder and i play TFT for the custom games. I quit playing DoTa because everyone on Dota, unless you are playing with a group of friends, are extremely annoying and tend to be douchebags unless you are the person carrying the game.
Quote by musicianamedave
You didn't read what he wrote. He didn't say SC2 was going to be an FPS. He said Starcraft: Ghost (which is basically vaporware by this point) was. Actually a LOT of people have been waiting for SC: Ghost for the past 5 years. Unfortunately, Blizzard has more than likely canned the project.

No. You didn't read what he wrote.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated
For both World of Warcraft and Warcraft III (which includes dota)

Post your user name up and server you play on and Discuss.

Mixalydien.DeF Wacraft III expansion, Azeorth.

Ok i realize wow is makin blizzard a lot of money, but can I please get an amen that they need to either A: Make Warcraft 4 already, or B: Give a new expanision to wc3, and stop wasting time on sc2.

And here too:
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

Sorry if i made you mad in anyway, i understand what ur saying, and i am in no way demanding taht they pop out a new game from thin air, i realize how much time it takes for these kinds of things, but a smidgin of hope for the proccess to begin would be nice.

OR: They need to team up with icefrog and publish Dota.

Even more...

Quote by IwannaBeSadated

Before I told him what happened to Starcraft: Ghost, he was referring to that ALL THE TIME

Have a nice day now, dude
Quote by RoamingConflict