So right now i'm a jr. but hey tell us we should start looking into schools right now. The problem is i don;t know what to do, i thought qabout going to school for deisel or heavy equipment or something becuase i will probably do that at our tech school next year(i'm in building right now but where i live nobodys building anything now). So UG what should i do, also do want to go to college? Should i take a year off before i go?
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
take a year off before you go to get your sh*t together, like money & whatnot.
Definitely go, though. I got the same ordeal going on right now, except my choices are a lot easier, because I'll never be able to afford it. Go Poverty!!
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
I wouldn't recommend taking the year off.

Sounds silly, but it'll be harder to get into that learning mode if you don't go through education for over a year. You're more likely to stick with it as well if you go straight away.
that to i don't know how i'll pay for it all...
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
There's lots of scholarships they give you. Some people give them for the most ridiculous reasons but surely you can get some. Try grants. Loans should always be your last option.

And the year off is also not a very good idea. But do go to college, it will make you're life a whole lot better in the long run, gives you a lot of options later on.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
If you still haven't decided by the time you're in senior year, most colleges offer an undecided, general field in which you can be in various departments and find out what you like.

In deciding your major and consequently, your career, think extensively about your passions and interests. What most captures your attention? What do you do that's personally motivated?

I don't recommend taking a year off before going to college. It messes up your finances and schools may not give you any money. Also, you could lose interest in going college.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana