i've seen some news recently about the posibility of a Beatles edition of Guitar Hero, not sure if it's gonna actually happen. on a side note, what do you think should be on the game? that's probably gonna be the hardest part in the game narrowing down a list from the over 200 songs they wrote.
Put all the songs on.
And have an unlockable mode when you finish it on the hardest setting, whatever it's called, where all the songs have shred solos added to them.
Or not.
Quote by kthxbi
Put all the songs on.
And have an unlockable mode when you finish it on the hardest setting, whatever it's called, where all the songs have shred solos added to them.
Or not.

Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
i wouldnt really like a Beatles version.

not a whole lot of their guitar work is extremely impressive. i mean, what could you do to make songs like "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" hard to complete on Expert?

not that i dont love the Beatles. they just arent guitar hero worthy.
Quote by happytimeharry
There's going to be an Aerosmith edition, but no Beatles that I know of.

Yeah, there's definitely an Aerosmith version.

I'm personally waiting for the GN'R version. That beast would sell like hotcakes.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I think this is going to far with making specific Guitar Hero's for specific bands.
Quote by kthxbi
Put all the songs on.
Or not.

You sound like you'd love the Butchering The Beatles album.
Quote by rasputen
I think this is going to far with making specific Guitar Hero's for specific bands.

exactly
Quote by rasputen

I agree. Why would they make an Aerosmith version anyway? They won't make any big bucks of it (compared to the other ones at least).
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by daytripper75
i wouldnt really like a Beatles version.

not a whole lot of their guitar work is extremely impressive. i mean, what could you do to make songs like "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" hard to complete on Expert?

not that i dont love the Beatles. they just arent guitar hero worthy.

there's a couple songs that would be hard to complete on expert like "the end" or "my guitar gently weeps" or "day tripper", but it doesn't need to be hard to be on guitar hero. they had "talk dirty to me" and "strutter" and "surrender" on earlier games, and they weren't hard to complete on expert.
lawl, as if it wasn't lame enough, i hate it with a passion, but it can be challenging, but how can you make beatle's songs challenging, now this game has nothing going for it
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
they need to re-release the first two with updated note sets and NO COVERS and make it play the same as 3. It kills me how easy cowboys from hell and bark at the moon are for being so high on the list.
FREE THE PEAR

Robot Lewis Stevenson of the Timesplitters group! Join!
Quote by jesus-mobile
they need to re-release the first two with updated note sets and NO COVERS and make it play the same as 3. It kills me how easy cowboys from hell and bark at the moon are for being so high on the list.

+1
I'm not really a GH player, but I've played it a few times (GH1 and GH2, not GH3 though) and I hated that I was playing to covers.
Quote by kthxbi
+1
I'm not really a GH player, but I've played it a few times (one and two, not 3) and hated the fact that it was all covers :[

that'll also be a kind of problem for the game, half the band being dead, so all the songs would have to be at least semi-covers
Quote by johnwolennon
that'll also be a kind of problem for the game, half the band being dead, so all the songs would have to be at least semi-covers

Oh.
Good point.
Plus, even then we'd still have McCartney performing. And the last thing the world needs is more of him on the airwaves.
Quote by Smokey Amp

I'm personally waiting for the GN'R version. That beast would sell like hotcakes.

+456789009876543212343232123456789098 i would sell my brother to play that game. especially if they worked the slash godfather theme in there
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by rasputen

+100
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by schecter_guy
a beatles guitar hero would probably be too easy/boring. there isn't a lot of fancy guitar stuff going on most of the time.

their music may not have a lot of fancy parts throughout the entire song, but neither does Nirvana, or the Ramones, or the foo fighters, but they're put into Rock Band and Guitar Hero.
Quote by johnwolennon
i've seen some news recently about the posibility of a Beatles edition of Guitar Hero, not sure if it's gonna actually happen. on a side note, what do you think should be on the game? that's probably gonna be the hardest part in the game narrowing down a list from the over 200 songs they wrote.

Well let's use common sense.

Look at the average age of ppl that play games consoles. How many people of this age would really want to play a Beatles GH?!

Quote by johnwolennon
their music may not have a lot of fancy parts throughout the entire song, but neither does Nirvana, or the Ramones, or the foo fighters, but they're put into Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

But theyre not like the ONLY band.

And still, those bands guitar parts are more predominent. Beatles is mostly rythym. It just wouldnt work.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by NFFC_1865
Well let's use common sense.

Look at the average age of ppl that play games consoles. How many people of this age would really want to play a Beatles GH?!

And still, those bands guitar parts are more predominent. Beatles is mostly rythym. It just wouldnt work.

alright first, i'm 19 and i love the beatles, have loved them since i first heard a song by them, even before i knew who they were, and i know quite a few people at my college that are around my age that love the beatles. i'm going to skip the "they're not the only band" because that's not really an argument. Secondly what do you mean they're mostly rhythm? what band doesn't have rhythm? The beatles did have rhythm through John, but also lead guitar through George.
That Taxman solo wouldn't be bad to play
Just buy a mod chip, ps2 and guitar hero II and get some custom songs rockin'.
There should be a Guitar Hero: Buckethead Edition! It would be almost impossible to beat, unless your HellAshes.
Zeppelin edition.

Over The Hills
Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
Stairway
Black Dog
Heartbreaker
the list goes on and on and on.
if three was a beatles edition, that make a total of one edition that wasnt completely stupid
I would like to see a Boston edition....go figure
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by rasputen

true, but if they brought out a Judas Priest guitar hero with glenn tiptons hamer phantom as the controller i'd buy three copies
it seems like there are people who don't like the fact of band specific guitar hero games, but just as many with at least one band they'd like to see turned into a guitar hero game
Quote by johnwolennon
it seems like there are people who don't like the fact of band specific guitar hero games, but just as many with at least one band they'd like to see turned into a guitar hero game

thats almost correct, more like we dont like the fact of a band *we dont like* specific guitar hero game
Quote by johnwolennon
there's a couple songs that would be hard to complete on expert like "the end" or "my guitar gently weeps" or "day tripper", but it doesn't need to be hard to be on guitar hero. they had "talk dirty to me" and "strutter" and "surrender" on earlier games, and they weren't hard to complete on expert.

yeah i know. i just dont think there is really enough to make all the different difficulty levels.

plus nobody really thinks of the beatles as guitar hero's.
Maybe they could release some of the songs as downloadable content for Rock Band or put Helter Skelter or The End or some song with good guitar parts on Guitar Hero 4.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
^that would be the best option. just include one or two in the next GH game.

i just dont think a full Beatles GH game would be that good.