In my early days I created a thread called "THE ONLY 'why all the only threads"-thread... It was actually based on a serious questions; why do huuge subjects have to be shorted down to ONE single thread with a aweful lot of sites and answers and questions and discussions!

Although it was closed shortly and i recived a warning and all kinds of crazy stuff. Was it really that stupid, and when is a thread too pointless to be allowed to exist!?
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
The irony of this makes me giggle.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Yeah, I know what you mean...i hate when I see threads get closed because of stupid reasons.

And I don't know when a thread is too pointless to exist...its true, it's stupid to shorten a topic down to 1 bias thread, where maybe all the opinion might come from the thread creators starting message, the one many people start to read first.
Quote by redneck516

this is a valid question in this forum

i guess you just have to get set into the mindset of the forum, what goes and what doesnt, it comes with experience, you learn what people want to discuss and what is a little too irrelevant. i have made namy a stupid thread in the early days, you sort of grow out of it. i've stopped using the pit lots too, i get a much better UG experience from gear and accessories, or building an customizing.

good luck
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
great question, i saw i guy from zimbabwe asking people to sign a petition for mugabe to release the election results. the only reply was 'REPORTED YOU PIECE OF COMMIE SCUM'
and then it close.
hello
yes it was really that stupid and pointless.

please remember you always have the option of asking a mod before posting the thread. the world isn't going to collapse if you have to wait 24 hrs to hear from us to know whether it's ok to post the thread. just ask next time, and we'll tell you if it's ok or not.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by redneck516

hah made my day!

Anyway, thanks for the answers!
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!