Dane Cook isn't good stand-up.

Check out any George Carlin, Chris Rock, Steven Wright, Bill Hicks, Richard Pryor...
Hi, I'm Peter
Look at the bill for the comedy stage at Latitude festival.

They are the best comedians in the world.
If you can dig up Kevin Hart's "Comedy Central Presents" that's pretty mint. Stephen Lynch is good as well... Dmitri Martin too.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
steven wright, demetri martin, Mitch Hedburg (funniest man who ever lived)
Does anybody actually find Dane Cook funny??? Mitch hedburg is pretty awesome.

Theres a new Dave Chappelle (well pretty old now) stand up out of the UK that was pretty damn funny.
Mitch Hedburg!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
Eddie Murphy: Delirious (1983) and Raw (1987)
That's really ALL that you will ever need. So much funnier than all these wannabe "comedians" of today
mr bill bailey
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Ross Noble

/thread
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Daniel Tosh is probably my faveorite stand up comedian, george carlins pretty good, but if ur religious at all u will get offended quickly.

I do standup myself but my act has a lot to be desired unless you like jokes about gas prices and gay things.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by Dirk Gently
Dane Cook isn't good stand-up.

Check out any George Carlin, Chris Rock, Steven Wright, Bill Hicks, Richard Pryor...

The truth is here, they are some of my favourite comedians around, Bill Hicks is by far my favourite, I still get depressed when I realise that he died when only thirty two. Sane Man and Revelations are two of the greatest stand up films ever made.

TS, just search up Bill Bailey on Google Video or Veoh, there'll be some; watch his series "Is it Bill Bailey?" it's one of the best programmes made for the BBC ever; it must be brought back.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Dane Cook was funny when I was little, I love Dave Chapelle though. I could listen to hm forever, I like the sound of his voice it's so funny.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Dylan Moran - Monster
Bill Bailey - Cosmic Jam & Part Troll
Eddie Izzard - Defibite Article & Dressed to Kill
Ross Noble - Any.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Dane Cook is still funny, and I love Chappelle and Eddie Murphy too. Funny is funny, I say.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you