I got most of that |:

Funny though
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Whaaaaat...? Was that even English?

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
I watched it for twenty seconds, any more would have been too painful. In those twenty seconds, the only word I understood was 'ugly'. Suits the video and the kid pretty well.
Quote by kiss zombies
Whaaaaat...? Was that even English?

No. Glaswegian. Completely different language, where most of the words are made up.
Call me Batman.
where was wee man ?
This is what we Brits call a chav.

And the sad thing is I really really really, wouldn't be surpised if ts not a joke...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I think I heard him say "I fucked your Mom last night". Did anyone else hear that?

Also, I think I heard him talking about someone stealing his stash.

EDIT: I also heard him say "Crack, smack, PCP and psilocybin".

There was also something about Johnny Cash
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Last edited by nosushi4you at Apr 9, 2008,
Quote by eldanny

And the sad thing is I really really really, wouldn't be surpised if ts not a joke...

its actually a ned from scotland.
Quote by Lethal.7

an idiot to the rest of the world
I have never sunk to this level, but "WAT" seems appropriate.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
anybody else think of 'Backstreet boys' when reading the thread title??

no?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Wow... I cant understand this... I can make out some words, but I cant make out sentences.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by eldanny

Agh.. I'm so sorry for the UK.
Living here in the United States, I've seen a few odd "gangstas" and wiggers, but that made me feel horrible. Ugh. What filth.

Extra points for me from the UK if you manage to legallize public burnings of chavs.
I can understand most of it. People who don't know what neds are like, now you do. I've seen it before and i read it was an actor or something. Still funny though. Not as good as Dj Rankin though
Quote by Lethal.7

Diffrence?

Apart from one being Scottish.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
Diffrence?

Apart from one being Scottish.

A bottle of Buckfast..
Alone in a Godless universe, and out of Shake'n'Vac