Well my choices are expression controlled, input sensitive and auto.

Input sensitive is not gonna work because they wont sound dynamic with 16th notes at 200bpm.

Expression controlled would be nice since I can use for shred and everything else, but I am leaning towards an auto talk wah with tap tempo (if I go this route it MUST have tap tempo).

So the question is whats a good talk wah preferably auto maybe expression controlled, I plan to use it with very high gain sounds.

Also I don't want to use any of those mouth piece things.
Are you talking about a wah pedal or a talk box?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I am looking for anything that will produce human vowel like wah sounds, sounds like a talk box but without having to use your own voice.

I think I am looking for some kind of filter/envelop thing but I don't know.
There are a number of them here .
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
The Mutron is to expensive and the Digitech doesn't have many functions, all the other pedals are just regular wahs and don't make that "vowel" talking sound.
Mini Q-tron will do you fine and is pretty cheap, if you downright refuse to get a talkbox. The only 'talk wah' I've ever seen is on Guitar Rig, and frankly doesn't exist.

A proper talkbox is still your best bet by far.
Thanks Kyle, funny you mention GR that precisely the reason why I am looking for a "talkwah" someone should really make one in the mean time i'm going to look into the Q-Tron