Anyone know if there's a limit to the number of 30 day trials you can sign up for xbox live? Oh, and I know you have to set up a new gamertag.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Three.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I'm pretty sure you can just keep making 'em. Although the appeal of Xbox Live seems to be the fact that you have one Gamertag where you can add friends and achieve rankings.

If you're changing your gamertag every 30 days, you'll be a very lonesome Xbox Live gamer.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure you can just keep making 'em. Although the appeal of Xbox Live seems to be the fact that you have one Gamertag where you can add friends and achieve rankings.

If you're changing your gamertag every 30 days, you'll be a very lonesome Xbox Live gamer.

Yeah, I know, i was planning on getting a free one for now just so i can at least play online, then buy a year for my original account.

Oh and its only three?
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by Craigo
I'd think they'd record your IP, so one and no more.

Yeah, that's what I would assume.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Heid
Yeah, that's what I would assume.

My friend set up at least 2 on his system. So I know its not completely ip based.
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
It'll probably allow you to sign up for 30-day trials respective to how many Live accounts you can have concurrently on one Xbox.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."