Have you ever had someone in your music class, who is well, completley useless?

Leave experiences (:

My experience:
Student X - Look E B
Everyone else - thats E flat

:|

anything else like this happen to you?
There was this fatass Junior in my guitar class last semester who did nothing but pull on the guitar strings of the guitar the school issued him to use. When the teacher sent him out of the classroom, he'd have tears in his eyes and would kick the door on the way out.
Quote by bourbon2095
Have you ever had someone in your music class, who is well, completley useless?

Leave experiences (:

My experience:
Student X - Look E B
Everyone else - thats E flat

:|

anything else like this happen to you?

Remember said Student X mistook Gospel music for 80s synth pop?
i went to a music studio to learn guitar. we had these "ensembles" (back when my teacher was alive, RIP). kid with 2000 dollar guitar walks in, can barely play the national anthem. kid with 450-ish dollar guitar walks in and plays 3rd Stone from the Sun flawlessly.

by the way, kid with cheap guitar was 4 years younger than kid with expensive guitar.
most of the clarinets in our schools band wouldn't know what good music is if it pummeled them with a shovel, and cant play the instruments they've been learning for the last 4 years

their the "soulja boi" and "TI" type people
yeah I hate that, like when peeps are so n00bish, yet i'm so pro(not to be arrogant..)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

music aint a race people, just cause you can play a song better than someone else makes you any better than them, just enjoy playing your instument than slagging everyone off

anyways im being a bitch sorry about that.
Quote by wtf290
When I saw the title I immediately assumed it was another person coming to the Pit for medical advice - and then I pictured someone bleeding from the eye and typing like the wind. "RESPOND, DAMMIT! I THINK I'M LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS!"
There was a trumpet player in band last year. He really sucked. I usually don't say that about people, but he sucked. He put his elbows on his knees to play elbow. He looked more like a clarinet player than a trumpet player with his posture. And I don't think he knew how to read music or how to play each note. Everybody in the band pretty much hated him because he sucked. I don't think he ever played. He was always taking apart his trumpet and screwing around with it.

Also, all the clarinet players in Symphonic Band are useless. I never hear them, and they always play so timidly as if to not be heard. Same with the flutes. Flutes are so annoying. And in Wind Ensemble, all the flutes are terribly out of tune and I hate that.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90