So here's the problem i've been searching for a new amp lately and i've chosen to buy online(you may say otherwise but my local store sucks)anyways the 2 amps that catch my attention are the Crate GLX212(120 watt) or the Roland Cube 60(60 watts). Now i know what you're thinking go big, go for the 120. The thing pulling me away from the 120 is all the bad reviews, i haven't really got that much positive stuuf on it. Really the only thing pulling me towards buying the 120 is having 120w ready to unload when i need it.

I play in a small group with 2 other guys and i usually just play my friends vox 60, i've used his for a gig and it seems all i really need is 60w, i didnt even need it at full volume. I was just wondeing your guys' opinion on my small dilemma and seeing if you could offer advice.
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
Well, I'm not thinking go with the bigger wattage. I'm thinking go with the 60 because it has the superior tone and mic it if you need to.
vox has tubes though (i know its a hybrid) so it makes it a little louder. cube is a good amp but if u want volume and tone go 4 tube
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Honestly, nobody's thinking you should go with the Crate.

Out of those two the Cube wins hands down but there may be better options - how much monies you got and what do you play?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
i got 300-350$ and i play rock, metal, and sometimes jazz or blues...jazz for school...
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
Quote by iron_maiden93
i got 300-350$ and i play rock, metal, and sometimes jazz or blues...jazz for school...

That settles it then, get the Cube
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com