Honestly. It's so horrible now. A few years back it used to be such a small thing with great bands playing, and now they have fucking Snoop Dog headlining? Not to mention all the 12 year old scene girls shitting their bands over Forever The Sickest Kids and Paramore. Christ, I remember I went when no one knew who Chiodos was. It's pretty much the Warped Tour now: Crappy bands, overpriced, and multicolored hair everywhere you look.

Anyone else totally bummed out by this?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
I'm going, but only for a couple bands. There are 5 or 6 bands I want to see there. Seriously though, I wouldn't be going if it wasn't like 40 minutes away.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Apr 9, 2008,
There were a few bands there I wanted to see, and, admittedly, I like Snoop Dogg.
I won't be going, though.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Not even close to worth the price though I'd love to see what Vinnie Caruana is up to these days.
I'd love to see Snoop.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I may go just because, either this or warped...bamboozle has the better bands though but its more expensive and ALOT further away
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
It's nothing special to me. What? Maybe a few good bands? It sickens me to see a bunch of no-talents out on stage making tons.
Quote by NGD1313
Not even close to worth the price though I'd love to see what Vinnie Caruana is up to these days.

haha fuck yeah dude
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Man, Snoop Dogg rules.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Yeah, they've definitely had some weird headliners lately but it seems that for every ****e scene band there's an amazing band to cancel it out. It's nowhere nearly as bad as Warped Tour though. Aside from the curious headliners it seems that all the bands are sorta in the middle, popularity wise. But I'd go just to see that Movielife set with SYG.
I'm probably most excited for Jimmy Eat World, Circa Survive, Snoop, and Coheed, and of course Streetlight Manifesto will be cool too.
Jack's Mannequin, thats uber:P

But it looks like a pop punk festival, all of it, apart from Snoop Dogg (parys for bottles)

But a lot of those bands look ace

EDIT: Its REALLY cheap as well
Next time Snoop comes here, I think I'm going to go.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
There's a TON of bands I'd love to see on Bamboozle. I just can't afford it. Between the tickets, gas, and lodging, its too much. I'll probably end up going next year though.
Quote by meh17
Jack's Mannequin, thats uber:P

But it looks like a pop punk festival, all of it, apart from Snoop Dogg (parys for bottles)

But a lot of those bands look ace

EDIT: Its REALLY cheap as well

God I'd like to see Jack's Mannequin. There are a lot of bands I'd love to see at Bamboozle actually. But it's not cheap, it's almost twice as much per ticket as Warped.

Magicedit: Oh crap it's in New Jersey, I was thinking about going but forget that, haha.
Last edited by stringmagician at Apr 15, 2008,
Quote by stringmagician
God I'd like to see Jack's Mannequin. There are a lot of bands I'd love to see at Bamboozle actually. But it's not cheap, it's almost twice as much per ticket as Warped.

Magicedit: Oh crap it's in New Jersey, I was thinking about going but forget that, haha.

I was comparing it to UK festivals, tickets reach £200 (490ish dollars)
Haha. I'm coming all the way from Ireland just to go to bamboozle. Shelling out major bills.

So many amazing bands. Too bad DGD dropped out though. Still got a load of class ones to see though.

Someone tell me what to do with the one free day I have nothing planned for in NJ!
ρ
Well, my sister is at Bamboozle right now. I was going to go, but I didn't feel like paying $65 and stuff for only 5 or 6 bands I like.
You know, an aquaintance of mine told me that a few years back some guy suffocated in the pit during the All-American Rejects set at said music festival. I just though to myself that it was like drowning in 16 inches of water.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
You know, an aquaintance of mine told me that a few years back some guy suffocated in the pit during the All-American Rejects set at said music festival. I just though to myself that it was like drowning in 16 inches of water.

Yay, You're back on UG!!!!
I went to go see All Time Low(i know.. gay... ) and they try so hard to be badass it was quite the little scene. They force curse words in, its just lame.

Anyway, So the lead singer is "I want to see mad ****ing pits" (or something like that) So as soon has he said that these 5 kids tried to start a pit and keep in mind that the crowd has to be like 75% female, so they try to start this pit and everyone just falls down. I spent the next entire song picking girls up out of the wreckage. It was probably one of the funniest things ive ever seen happen at a show. I've lost what little respect i had for all time low.