Poll: Is the scorpion getting slapped of real and gets hurt? or Fake?!?!
Poll Options
View poll results: Is the scorpion getting slapped of real and gets hurt? or Fake?!?!
Real and it gets hurt as it falls off the handle bar
3 8%
Fake....
36 92%
Voters: 39.
Ok so me and my friend are currently having an arguement at that one part when the scorpion stings the singer. MY friend is angry because he thinks its a real scorpion and he acutually slaps it off. I say its a fake one because it makes no sense to use a real one. Ok what do you guys think here the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3_aAmZlN4s&feature=PlayList&p=755BA9BCA744D536&index=20
Watch :28-40 and look at that!! I htink its fake!!
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Last edited by MetallicGod07 at Apr 9, 2008,
^
+1

It's fake.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by Wheel
^
+1

It's fake.
alright then my friend thinks its real. I dont know why they would use a real scorpion
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Obviously Fake, real scorpions don't move like that, It's much too smooth to be real, plus you can tell it's CGI just by the look of it anyways.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Tell him to watch the shadow under the scorpion, it's obvious from that alone that it's fake.
Quote by MetallicGod07
alright then my friend thinks its real. I dont know why they would use a real scorpion

because getting stung by a bigass scorpion and just brushing it off is TOTALLY FUCKING METALLLLLLLLLL
I am the TC's friend.
Just because you CAN do it with CGI does not change the dfficulty. Its a real scorpion, and you can tell as it fall to the ground becuase it tries to pick itself up with its tail. Also, live scorpions were ordered for the Scorpion King movie, and right now the Emperor Scorpion is close to extinction in the wild. Shame on Godsmack for their video that promotes a bad image for scorpions and for their abuse of one.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aQzacFQzVf4
^ My scorpion, safe at home.
And, even if it IS fake, it still doesn't give scorpions any good rep. So the video gets 2/5
ITALY sent out MATERAZZI.
FRANCE sent out ZIDANE.
ZIDANE used HEADBUTT.
Critical hit!
MATERAZZI fainted!
Quote by FireandFlames
because getting stung by a bigass scorpion and just brushing it off is TOTALLY FUCKING METALLLLLLLLLL
I told him that if you got stung by a scorpion for no reason wouldn't you smack the crap out of it!?!?!?
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by MetallicGod07
I told him that if you got stung by a scorpion for no reason wouldn't you smack the crap out of it!?!?!?

Barbaric rage is not the answer. If a scorpion stung you then you deserve it, since you could easily scare it away by just blowing on it...
FRANCE sent out ZIDANE.
ZIDANE used HEADBUTT.
Critical hit!
MATERAZZI fainted!
Quote by lol, Fungi
Barbaric rage is not the answer. If a scorpion stung you then you deserve it, since you could easily scare it away by just blowing on it...
true but still it cant be real.....
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
yea im sure the skeleton at 2:13 is real too
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Quote by incarnation
yea im sure the skeleton at 2:13 is real too

walking skeleton =/= scorpion
I watched it again and its erm... 'sexual organs' are lacking. it is fake. But as I said, it still does not give scorpions a good image and that point is still valid.
FRANCE sent out ZIDANE.
ZIDANE used HEADBUTT.
Critical hit!
MATERAZZI fainted!
Quote by FireandFlames

Same with that helmet!! Hell even godsmack itself is METAL AS HELL!

Quote by lol, Fungi
I am the TC's friend.
Just because you CAN do it with CGI does not change the dfficulty. Its a real scorpion, and you can tell as it fall to the ground becuase it tries to pick itself up with its tail. Also, live scorpions were ordered for the Scorpion King movie, and right now the Emperor Scorpion is close to extinction in the wild. Shame on Godsmack for their video that promotes a bad image for scorpions and for their abuse of one.
And, even if it IS fake, it still doesn't give scorpions any good rep. So the video gets 2/5

Yeah scorpions are friendly creatures?

W/e I'm all for animal rights but 2/5 because a guy hits a fake scorpion, thats over the top
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by lol, Fungi

Well that's not exactly common knowledge among those of us that don't want to have sex with scorpions. Also, animal instinct tells you to just get it the hell away.

Besides, they wouldn't use a real scorpion and present that needless risk to the singer. They just wouldn't. No sane record company would pay for the insurance just to have a real scorpion.

Promoting negativity? Yeah, the first thing we all did after we saw the video was go out and stamp on as many scorpions as possible. The scorpion thing is all we took away from the video, not a shitty Godsmack song. Another thing, it's Godsmack, they're not hugely influential, do you think their policy on scorpions matters a whole lot to the species?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Apr 9, 2008,
fake
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Obviously fake

one question, why are you watching Godsmack videos. I know I shouldn't force my opinions, but dude, Godsmack?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Phillitalian
Obviously fake

one question, why are you watching Godsmack videos. I know I shouldn't force my opinions, but dude, Godsmack?
Godsmack is my favorite band!!! How come you dont like them?
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by lol, Fungi
I am the TC's friend.

You're an idiot.
Funny words.
Quote by MetallicGod07
Godsmack is my favorite band!!! How come you dont like them?

I like Godsmack too but I'll admit they aren't that great
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass