got a zune the other day, and figured out that the program is shit. i have some songs i bought off iTunes and when i burn them to a cd and import into zune i have to rename which doesnt always work right. then once i get them renamed the right way they are way out of order. when i burn the cd in iTunes i have the box checked to include the cd track names but still no avail. i still have an iPod but the battery is dying and the zune was cheap fix till next christmas. not trying to turning this into a iPop vs. zune thread just wondering if there are any other options on how to get my protected music on my zune.
Don't blame Zune, blame iPod.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by Metalcredge

agreed, i have an 80GB and it great the program is good just idk about the whole itunes to zune thing, but like good luck
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Digital Rights Management:

"You just got ****ed in the ***."
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
Digital Rights Management:

"You just got ****ed in the ***."

i agree its freaking annoying
but the zune program limits your ability to edit stuff unlike in iTunes how you can easily edit multiple items at a time
get an audio recording piece of software, set it to record from lineoout, re-record the files into a non-protected format manually, take a long time but gets rid of drm!
BIG_G
Quote by georgewinser
get an audio recording piece of software, set it to record from lineoout, re-record the files into a non-protected format manually, take a long time but gets rid of drm!
doesnt that hurt your audio fidelity? whats the point if it sounds like crap?

i think the bottom line is ipod has officially made you their bitch. luckily youre not alone.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Metalcredge

FAIL
......its apple not ipod.....
Quote by original_idiot
Jew Trouble

Quote by guitarmang93
Nah i love the feeling of poo coming out. Its like being reverse ass ****ed.

Quote by jemocam
Lets teach them the meaning of CROTCH VIOLENCE!!!

GO GNOME OR GO HOME!

Join My Group!

Free The Pear!

Band's Myspace
not necessarily, if you havea decent sound card and record at the same bit rate or higher, it shouldn't technically make a difference. i know its not perfect, just ttrying to think of a general fix, also applicable to many other practices.
BIG_G