Page 1 of 2
- Black Jackson RR3
- Bolt on Neck
- Seymour Duncan JB(b), Jazz(n)
- Fresh Strings
- Fresh Springs
- All Hardware
- Absolulte MINT condition. No dings, scratches, chips or cracks.

I'm selling it for $570-$600 or trading for something of equal value, like a les paul style one, (ESP, Epi, or Fernandes), or something hard tail in general.
I also would trade for A few Visual Sounds pedals (Jek & Hyd, H20, Comp 66, and Doub Troub) and an ISP Decimator.

I cannot ship outside of the united states mainland.
UPS and Fedex only.

I have this practically new Jackson RR3 that I've had for a few weeks. I never play it because I just got a new Soloist 2 weeks after I got it. It's only been played once. Never gigged. It has all alan wrenches, the Floyd Rose bar and all springs. Its Black with Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge and a Jazz in the Neck.

I had to take all these pics with my cell phone so bare with me.

Private Message me or prefferably email me at gotet10@gmail.com

Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at May 11, 2008,
omg i wish i had the money...

free bump
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Damnnnn!!!! haha

I Want a Schecter Blackjack ATX white with no FR
Or the new model Schecter C-1 hellraiser.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Bump

I have to get this thing outta my house.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Also don't forget only 3 bumps a week and 1 every 24 hour's!

Also if that had EMG's i would buy it straight away... but that's why im buying a Jackson DKMGT

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Yeah, I was gona put EMG's in it but i had them in my warlock and my C-7. And the JB and the Jazz actually sound REALLY good. its kinda odd.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by Duncan_amateur
do you care trading your guitar for my 1979 greco les paul plus cash or my roland cube 60 plus cash ???

No, im sorry. I really need cash or one of the schecter's I want. But Im sure someone will buy your things.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at Apr 10, 2008,
I'm gonna use my last bump for the week. And yes, still for sale.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
its a possibility. where are you?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
I'll check into it and get back to you in a day or so. Good?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
im interested.
but im in the uk.
how are the pick ups?
i want them on my schecter so what are they like?
are they good for blues, rock, alt, indie, metal and obv a nice clean tone?
cheers
Their good for metal, rock, jazz, and nice cleans. I wouldnt say indie. But probably blues.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
surely if they can do clean and rock they can do indie as its inbetween?
cheers btw.
I suppose. I dotn know too much about indie music. I was thinking light and fluffy style for some reason haha. but yeah. the Jazz is great for cleans. and the JB is just an all around good pickup. It can do almost anything.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at Apr 12, 2008,
No problem
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Just checking in again, have you had a look at overseas shipping? Cheers / Andy
Yes Im still researching it. But i have to go to schoola nd all so I only have a little time to research haha. Umm. How would you want to work out the payment for shipping?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
do you get a new guitar every week or something? why would you buy an RR if you got a soloist like a week later? dam..
no My stepdad gave got me the soloist when he moved out, so i didnt buy it. But I dont really like the RR shape for some reason as compared to the soloist.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
I assume all via paypal, shipped with USPS for best price/service, does it come with any kind of case?
Ship to the uk?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
To spadeace: It only has a soft gig bag because the hard case is only online.

To Metallica_death: I believe so as of now but im not quite sure.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
Ok as of now my sources are telling me it would be alot of money to ship over seas. So To spadeace and metallica_death, I'm truly sorry, but I don't think it would be financially wise for me to do that.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
that for my dinky?

just a possiblity as im not set on selling/trading my dinky
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
lol what?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
nvrmind, would u consider that?
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
its a possibility. What shape is it in, color, electronics and such?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
its a standard strat type body, reversed headstock, its the transgreen color.
its got EMG 81/85 combo. works perfectly, looks mint except for a small chip on the headstock
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
I dont know dude. I really need the money. If you have the money I'll gladly sell it to you.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
oh, ok dude

well i have no money, so good luck selling an amazing guitar
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Thanks for understanding dude.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
I changes the main thing, I'm now excepting trades like a les paul or something.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
well I don't have a Les Paul but I have an ESP LTD M200FM w/ DiMarzio EvO2 in the bridge that i would gladly trade you
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Does it have a trem, cause I'm looking for a guitar that'd hard tail, cause my new Hellraiser has a FR.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
aaaah
yeah it does
dammit.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Page 1 of 2