Alright, Im moving soon and I wanna lighten my load some so Im selling off some stuff I never use or have not alot of use for.
first up the Guitar related stuff

GUITAR ACCESSORIES

GFS Dual Humbucker Loaded Pickguard (Never Used, Purchased for project guitar which has been scrapped) Sells for $38 new, I'll Let it go for $25 +Shipping

Dunlap Original Crybaby (I bought used, wiring was a mess so I had my friend fix it, works fine now) $30 +Shipping

Guitar necks (One is from Guitar fetish, 22 frets maple on maple black headstock a few cracks in the paint) (the 2nd one is from a Squire, comes with tunning pegs and I painted the headstock) BEST OFFER FOR BOTH

Tremol-no (never used, I bought it then sold the guitar all the parts are included) Sell for $65 new, $40 for this one +Shipping

TOM and V tail piece (again another purchase I never used, I also have a stop bar for sale not pictured) BEST OFFER

Bottle neck slide (Made from actual bottle) $5 +Shipping

BOOKS and DVD

METALLICA: LIVE SH*T (Tabs) $15

SHRED (Lesson Book,Includes CD) $17

HOW TO PLAY HARD ROCK DVD (If I can find the book that came with it Ill throw it in) $10

GAMES

PLUG AND PLAY (Miss Pac Man) $15

PS2 GAMES

GUN $5

BLACK $10

NFS Most Wanted $10

OTHER

Iron Maiden Eddie The Trooper Mcfarlane Figure (Not in Box) $25

PICTURES
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/chevylegend454/SALE/

I am open to offers on anything and possible trades

I live in Central MN for shipping info
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
Last edited by Chevylegend454 at Apr 9, 2008,
would you go lower on the crybaby?

Edit: ahh your a Minnesotan where you from?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Im from the St Cloud area, how much you wanna pay?
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
cool I'm from Brainderd.

would you take 20. shipping ain't gonna cost anything.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
will you trade?
I know youre trying to rid yourself of stuff, but ive no money and i really need some necks lol
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
fosho what do you got to trade?
Quote by Stop Messin'
Yeah You pay shipping and Ill send it out
Quote by Stop Messin'
bump
Quote by Stop Messin'
you forgot to mention that the wah is modded. I was the friend who fixed the wiring.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1