Page 1 of 4
i was driving and i look at the car next to me and two kids in the back are head banging out the windows listening to slayer. i look in the front and its the kids father who looked like he was scared ****less.. the kid then gave me the devil horns and yelled. i laughed for a long time

what about you?
the most non metal thing iv'e seen is a piece of wood.

on a serious note, my blackmetal friend, who is bahi and fairly religious.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Goddamn I hate it when small children headbang. I hate it when anyone headbangs. Yeah, two kids at a battle of the bands and two kids at an RHCP show headbanging. Killed the mood, momentarily at least.
hardcore dancing

/thread
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Those screamo bands that think they are metal. Cringeworthy's what they are like.
another non metal moment is ive seen my friend who wears all black all the time and listens to the most growling metal wear a light blue abercrombie shirt with his collar popped and one of those frohawks. i also laughed for hours
the most non metal moment?

the day the dance dance beat got stuck in my head X(

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Emo kids.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Swat Man
i was driving and i look at the car next to me and two kids in the back are head banging out the windows listening to slayer. i look in the front and its the kids father who looked like he was scared ****less.. the kid then gave me the devil horns and yelled. i laughed for a long time

what about you?

ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by Sabu
Those screamo bands that think they are metal. Cringeworthy's what they are like.

But chances are you dont know what screamo is also.

I dont think any actual screamo bands think they are metal.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by Swat Man
another non metal moment is ive seen my friend who wears all black all the time and listens to the most growling metal wear a light blue abercrombie shirt with his collar popped and one of those frohawks. i also laughed for hours

kid+frohawk=a kid that better not stray into an alley anytime soon
i was walking by my sister who was watching MTV or much or some crap and i think it was usher who was singing live, completely off key and off beat... and people cheered when he ripped open his shirt

kids today...
-----
Peavey 6505+ w/ BG412F
B.C rich platinum pro w/ EMG 81&85
-----
nicklebaks rockstar...has nothing to do with rock/metal music. i hate that worse than emo now its so contrived and commercial.
People headbanging without long hair.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
im talking about moments you have seen personally that people think are metal and fail hard.. i didnt mean post anti nickelback anti emo crap lol
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
hardcore dancing

/thread

I hate that crap... it is soo gay... it looks like kids are trying to go swimming or theyre trying to be like a ****in ninja. Its mad gay, the most non-metal **** I've ever seen
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by EndOfNothing656
I hate that crap... it is soo gay... it looks like kids are trying to go swimming or theyre trying to be like a ****in ninja. Its mad gay, the most non-metal **** I've ever seen

Well it is called hardcore dancing

The full title is The Baha'i Faith, its one of the fastest growing religions in the world.
Have a nosy into http://www.bahai.org/ its a fairly interesting religion, have a mate at Uni who's Baha'i and he seems to love it, I mean who cant like the idea of 19 months in a year with 19 days in each, and a big ass Persian meal at the end of each month!?
Quote by SupremeACL
People headbanging without long hair.

Some peoples gonna die tonight.
Quote by Sabu

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONLINE?!

Go worship that two faced baby!

when metal head go"whos Black Sabbath"...they put me to shame.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
zakk wylde endorsing anything including microstack MGs with crushing over drive is extremely non metal
Ozzy Osbourne singing a Christmas song with Jessica Simpson (i think that was her name).
At an Ozzy concert this 50 year old guy with long ass hair was downing beer after beer, then proceeded to light up a doobie, and then his wife and kids sat down next to him, they proceeded to be annoying, and the wife was a total bitch.
Zakk Wylde.
Nuff said.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
One time me and my friend were walking away from a vending machine thats like, 20 meters from my house, and as we crossed the road one of his cans fell to the ground. An old man and a little boy walking across from the other side saw it happen and the old man yelled 'HUH HUH HUH, BETTER NOT OPEN IT NOW, HUH HUH HUH!'...I was very saddened.
Quote by Mudmen190
One time me and my friend were walking away from a vending machine thats like, 20 meters from my house, and as we crossed the road one of his cans fell to the ground. An old man and a little boy walking across from the other side saw it happen and the old man yelled 'HUH HUH HUH, BETTER NOT OPEN IT NOW, HUH HUH HUH!'...I was very saddened.

i'm sorry
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I would say this local band who has a huge reputation for being ****ing awesome death metal and I get there and listen to their set and I left thinking Why did all of their songs sound the same,why the **** was there a redneck playing guitar and trying to headbang with a john deere hat on and was their lead singer mentally retarded?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by NFFC_1865
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONLINE?!

Go worship that two faced baby!

What the hell was that?

Any girl throwing devil horns up at a Miley Cyrus or a Jonas Brothers concert is the most unmetal thing ever.
Quote by Swat Man

what about you?

hahaha, i remember when i introduced my dad to slayer, he actually liked it. His hate for religion is only rivaled by that of kerry king so he was like "hey i kinda like these lyrics, this has a good beat"

but for the most un-metal thing ever,

/thread

it was the only thing that could out-un-metal this

The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Page 1 of 4