Just pay for the stuff you cheap bastard.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by RPGoof
Vending machines aren't that expensive, you know.

Depends whats in it.

It could contain the leeses to houses
I've been here since '04.

On most Pepsi machines with a digital readout, the engineers code is 1-3-2-4. Dick around after you enter that, and there's usually a free drink option.

Also, on some snack machines you can fold pieces of tape over on the end that goes into the machine last. Make a "tail" about four inches long. Place money into slot, wait until the validator clicks, and pull your dollar back out.

Or, with change you can enter your selection, and immediately hold the flap up. This sometimes tricks the machine into thinking it didn't give you your item, so you can punch the coin return thingy.
This sig is
I used to know how with those dumb machines that have a track that comes up and takes the bottle of coke on it. Lately when I tried it, it seems it's been fixed. There's a vid on the net of how to do it.

I did it at a theatre a few times when they were chargine 3.75 for a bottle, I took 2 for 3.75, seems reasonable to me.

Good times, good times.
Cant get free stuff, but a cool trick on coke machines:
Pretend these are the first 4 buttons:

1-------->{}
2-------->{}
3-------->{}
4-------->{}

press them in the order of: 4,2,3,1

you can then see how many theyve sold, and how much money is in the machine. If the owner has activated the C-Switch inside the machine you can force vend, but Ive never came across one like that....

EDIT: and to get FREE drinks in the normal machines, stick your arm up the door, and you should feel a little chain. Feed the chain in clockwise (that chooses your drink) and then pull the chain down and counter clockwise (that makes the drink come out). You have to mess around with it, because you might not get the drink you want the first couple times (but drink it anyway, its free dammit)

DOUBLE EDIT: Isn't it against the rules to ask about or how to do illegal things? I got banned for that once... You might want to delete your thread before a mod sees it.
Last edited by captainjackass at Apr 9, 2008,
If you have one of the machines that have a conveyor belt then stick your hand in the machine itself and it will think that it ran out of the drink you wanted. So choose a new soda (repeat if wanted) My record is like 4 or 5 sodas for the price of one.
I once got gypped (for lack of a better word) at a vending machine when nothing came out after I paid. I came back 5 minutes later and found a drink in the dispenser-thingy.
A Coke machine at school will give you 2 waters if you repeatedly push the water button until it comes out.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
A Coke machine at school will give you 2 waters if you repeatedly push the water button until it comes out.

Oh my god, free water.
Quote by Demonology
Oh my god, free water.

It's the principle man!
Im going to try all the methods mentioned in this thread, just because it makes me feel like a professional thief inside.
I've never got free stuff before.....

Last year, though, I got two Sunkists in a row with no wrappers on them.

It's a start, I guess. *shrugs*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
ive gotten 2 vanilla cokes before and it took me like five minutes to get them out cause they got stuck
A vending machine near my house will give you two MDs if you hit the correct switch. I want to try some of these at my school. AHHAHAHA. That will show them not to charge us a hella ton.