Im looking for the cheapest possible wah pedal that doesn't sound like crap.

There is a behringer one in my local music store (I get 10 percent off so it would be $90)

Would that be alright? or should i look at something else?

no, you could get better ones for the same price. try the dunlop classic. if ur not into dunlop there's the vox wah, i forget the exact model but w/e there's an ultimate wah thread. look in there for more info.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by psychokiller99
no, you could get better ones for the same price. try the dunlop classic. if ur not into dunlop there's the vox wah, i forget the exact model but w/e there's an ultimate wah thread. look in there for more info.

I just checked out the thread.

the shop im going to get this from has three wah pedals in right now

crybaby, behringer and vox.

What i gathered is that

Crybaby = crap

Vox = Good for clean sounds.

Well i might get the vox but i want to do metallica solo's and the vox isnt good for high gain

EDIT: I think i will have a look at ebay then.
buy a used dunlop wah (can go for like $40-50) and then mod it. i put an output buffer in my vox and it works quite well with my fuzz now. if you could just get the shell and circuit board of a used dunlop and then replace most of the parts, you can actually have a pretty good wah pedal. but stock, i guess one of the fancier dunlops or the ibanez weeping demon would be best for you. gonna run you a bit more than $100 most likely, but it may be worth it to you.
Quote by jof1029
buy a used dunlop wah (can go for like $40-50) and then mod it. i put an output buffer in my vox and it works quite well with my fuzz now. if you could just get the shell and circuit board of a used dunlop and then replace most of the parts, you can actually have a pretty good wah pedal. but stock, i guess one of the fancier dunlops or the ibanez weeping demon would be best for you. gonna run you a bit more than $100 most likely, but it may be worth it to you.

Nah i cant go passed 100-120 AUD

Im no good with a soldering iron so modding wont be a good idea either
lookie here

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009