Page 1 of 2
thats ****in sick. too bad i dont have the channel. and.. i drink.. right now.. appletons extra 12 yr.
other than that hell yes.
Quote by theshroomman
thats ****in sick. too bad i dont have the channel. and.. i drink.. right now.. appletons extra 12 yr.
other than that hell yes.

Don't know why you are that excited about it.
Anyway it's probably going to be blown way out of proportion and make it look dumb. It's going to be a new "gang" for mainstream America.
Tonight?

Edit: As in right now?
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Anyway it's probably going to be blown way out of proportion and make it look dumb. It's going to be a new "gang" for mainstream America.

basically what it looked like in the script. I guess it's already started, either I'll catch it another night, or Im sure it'll come up on the internet somewhere soon

Didn't feel it was worth getting off my ass to see Straight Edge get labeled as a gang.
Quote by waldorphPRS41

could ne cuz im drunk, but also cuz its a respectable lifestyle, that is being documented
Quote by theshroomman
could ne cuz im drunk, but also cuz its a respectable lifestyle, that is being documented

Yeah, you don't harm yourself by drinking or smoking, but you (Not actually talking about you) also are extremely condescending, beat the hell out of people for no reason, and commit other various crimes? What a generally wholesome group of people*

*Kudos to straight edgers who aren't hypocritical and condescending idiots. This post isn't meant towards you, your lifestyle is respectable, however I have a pretty bad track record of straight edge people I've met

I'm recording it, going to watch it later.
I bet you it will just be about FSU and Courage Crew stuff and the violence. I would watch it, but it's already started.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
watching it now
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
I'm going to watch it at 1, and No Country for Old Men now.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
No Country was awesome.

I'll just watch this when it's on the net, as I don't have discovery.
What channel is it on comcast?

Anyone know? : /

I never watch TV anymore.
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Quote by Tim Remains
What channel is it on comcast?

Anyone know? : /

I never watch TV anymore.

I have comcast cable but I dont have the National Geographic channel.
Found it, watched the last 15 minutes of it.

Ill watch it when it comes back on.

hahah they had xafbx on there.

I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777

Yeah it was definately interesting from what small portion i watched.

But damn, that sxe band with 8th graders at the end sounded horrid.

Quote by andyq777

Quote by Cedence
I heard I had a nice slow motion appearance. I'll probably try to catch a re-run of it.

Haha, awesome.

Probably a silly misinterpreted view on a silly sub-culture. I bloody hate stuff like that. I sat through a fantasy literature documentary the other day because I was bored shitless and it pretty much named everything which was written by Tolkien, JK Rowling, or Pratchett cliches which aren't worth reading.

Anyone who says Tolkien was the father of modern fantasy is a liar. Robert Howard for the win.

EDIT: Long story short; documentaries = lose.
Quote by Tim Remains
Yeah it was definately interesting from what small portion i watched.

But damn, that sxe band with 8th graders at the end sounded horrid.

Haha, yeah, I agree. They tried waayy too hard to look 'tough'.

Overall, I didn't think it was too bad. It did spend too much time on the negative aspects of it, but that was expected. Could've been worse, though.
i heard rumours will smith was gonna do a show about courage crew...................
Didn't get a chance to see it. Any youtube links or anything I could watch? I've always though straight edgism (sp?) was stupid. Why should people limit their bodies and minds? I'm fine with people not doing drugs because of health reasons but I think people who do drugs responsibly don't need Ian Mackeye rammed down their throats.
Quote by element4433
I'm going to watch it at 1, and No Country for Old Men now.

That's an awesome movie.

This documentary was surprisingly not that bad. Actually pretty accurate. The gang part was kind of overdone, but it definitely gave respect to the posititive parts of straight edge. It had some pretty good footage of Verse and Have Heart, too.

I thought it was funny that they had words in the Have Heart songs that definitely can't be on TV, but no one could understand them so they left 'em in.

The eighth graders at the end were also hilarious.
Quote by hardrock1315
That's an awesome movie.

This documentary was surprisingly not that bad. Actually pretty accurate. The gang part was kind of overdone, but it definitely gave respect to the posititive parts of straight edge. It had some pretty good footage of Verse and Have Heart, too.

I thought it was funny that they had words in the Have Heart songs that definitely can't be on TV, but no one could understand them so they left 'em in.

The eighth graders at the end were also hilarious.
I noticed a couple f bombs in the songs.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by devourthekitten
What´s the title of the thing? I´d like to watch it online or something...

If I remember correctly it was Inside Straight Edge.
It could've been asked before but I didn't care to read the whole thread so is/was this international or just America?

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
has it ever or will it ever
be on tv in the UK
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by XCount Me InX
has it ever or will it ever
be on tv in the UK

if you get national geographic in the uk then probably yes
ill have to get my rents to check
we dont get that stuff on tv at university ¬¬
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Manos15
My straight edge friend was really upset by this documentary. He was ranting on how biased it was.

A lot of it was pro-straight edge. It was kind of half and half. I actually thought it was really unbiased.

I'm not straight edge, though.
Quote by andyq777
if you get national geographic in the uk then probably yes

It wasn't on the National Geographic channel I get in Canada...
Quote by clax7on
It wasn't on the National Geographic channel I get in Canada...

hmm Im not sure then . I guess wait till it pops up on the internet
Page 1 of 2