anyone play this yet?

randall has a good rep
but i got a feeling this is randalls, marshals zakk wylde mg version hah
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Meh, I've seen it. I'm guessing it'll sound like those cheap RX120 things but with a beefed up price tag.

They make a Hammett signature valve head too you know.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
oo didnt know they made a valve i just seen SS in the mag im looking at the randall site right now
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
In GuitarWorld I'm pretty sure they said it was high-end. Like very expensive. So it's probably what it's advertised to be.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
In GuitarWorld I'm pretty sure they said it was high-end. Like very expensive. So it's probably what it's advertised to be.

That's the valve one.

The one the TS is talking about is the Solid-State, 'affordable' version of the Kirk Hammett half-stack.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I bet the SS one sounds just like any other Randall SS just re labeled... With my RH100 can get pretty much any tone out there. Sounds SS still but any tone is availble... Looking at the picture it even looks like my RH100 just flipped upside down lol.

And i would much rather James rhythm tone over Kirks Lead tones...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
I bet the SS one sounds just like any other Randall SS just re labeled... With my RH100 can get pretty much any tone out there. Sounds SS still but any tone is availble... Looking at the picture it even looks like my RH100 just flipped upside down lol.

And i would much rather James rhythm tone over Kirks Lead tones...

yeah i would too

and im prolly going to buy a RH100 too cuz my other guitarists uses it and i like it a lot

hes getting it fixed tho cuz we might have blew the fuse in it
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Quote by ikey_
Quote by NGMF-Sam
yeah i would too

and im prolly going to buy a RH100 too cuz my other guitarists uses it and i like it a lot

hes getting it fixed tho cuz we might have blew the fuse in it

I enjoy playing mine its fun to beat up and just tear into searing notes sometimes. I enjoy a good SS chainsaw tone from time to time.