what are the most gnarkill injuries you've seen, heard of , or have happen to you?
i broke both my knees at the same time in 8th grade.
Last edited by sasquatch ass at Apr 9, 2008,
I dislocated my finger last summer. it was my ring finger on my right hand luckily, so i could play guitar after a few days. it was pretty ****ed up though, i showed it off to the people in the ER cause we're a small town and they don't usually see stuff like that.
well i broke my arm and a piece of the bone popped through the skin.. that was preatty nasty..
frickin amazing that it didnt get infected
I had a piece of glass cut most of the way through my wrist. Just missed the artery, lucky me!
So good to see you once again.
I thought that you were hiding.
And you thought that I had run away.
Chasing the tail of dogma.
I opened my eye and there we were .
My dad hit this guy once (with his car) and we heard that this radius/ulna protruded from his elbow about two to three inches. Apparently he wasn't in any pain...

When I was five my sister pushed me down a slide and I broke my elbow. I'm double-jointed in that elbow. It's pretty badass.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
Well, I will have to make a list.

I Dislocated my shoulder

Cut open my knee to the bone on a stainless stell sink resulted in a scar

Cut my forehead on a steel rod resulted in a scar

Cut my head on a cattle grid Resulted in a scar

Cut my shin on a pushbike chain guard Resulted in a scar

Cut open the final joint of my middle finger Resulted in a scar

Shaved the pad off the ball off my foot on the spokes of a pushbike

That's about it

If I think of anymore I shall inform you
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
i shattered my arm from the elbow down

when i say shattered i mean the entire bones was busted into fragments and the arms was bent in every which way

6 surgeries later and my arms is lookin pretty good, but it has a sick 16 inch scar going down it that gets alot of attention
at a mardi gras parade
i saw this dude fall of a float
and when he landed
you could see this bone in his leg
just go right through his flesh and jeans

pretty nasty because blood was like getting on everyone and everywhere
Quote by Boogie Man
Well, I will have to make a list.

I Dislocated my shoulder

Cut open my knee to the bone on a stainless stell sink resulted in a scar

Cut my forehead on a steel rod resulted in a scar

Cut my head on a cattle grid Resulted in a scar

Cut my shin on a pushbike chain guard Resulted in a scar

Cut open the final joint of my middle finger Resulted in a scar

Shaved the pad off the ball off my foot on the spokes of a pushbike

That's about it

If I think of anymore I shall inform you

damn dude take it easy for a while.
Between kindergarten and 1st grade during the summer, i went to a daycare type place where they told us not to climb the fences(the type that have points at the top). Well i did anyway and hung my arm over the fence and instead of climbing down I jumped down. When I did the skin of the inside of my arm caught and it ripped it open very deep. I could see my veins pump in my arm every time my heart beat and part of my bone. I was very skinny in kindergarten so it cut my arm almost in half and missed the main artery by almost inches, which probably would have caused me to bleed to death. Took 18 stitches to sew up.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
I got shot 9 times.
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
When I was little (about 5 or 6), my parents were going out so they hired a babysitter.
I didn't like her, so on my little foam fold-out couch thing, I made a little fort out of wooden skewers.
After a while, I took them all out...or so I thought! *duhn duhn duuuhhhnn*

Jist of it is, I jumped onto that sofa in bare feet and got my foot impaled on one of them, and I had to get surgery.
It was pretty 'br00tal'.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
My friend was running hurdles in track and he fell twice and he was so tired by the end of the race he was so tired and he kept saying his middle ring and pinky finger were hurting so I look down and all three are broken and sticking out of the skin i almost threw up and I think this thread would be better if you explained how the injury happened
Quote by JaykeSucks
When I was little (about 5 or 6), my parents were going out so they hired a babysitter.
I didn't like her, so on my little foam fold-out couch thing, I made a little fort out of wooden skewers.
After a while, I took them all out...or so I thought! *duhn duhn duuuhhhnn*

Jist of it is, I jumped onto that sofa in bare feet and got my foot impaled on one of them, and I had to get surgery.
It was pretty 'br00tal'.

-Jayke

Why the hell were you playing with wooden skewers???
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke

this isn't me but its poison ivy
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Broke my right wrist, bone was popping out.

Hurt like a biiiiiitch.

Climbed a fence, slipped(haha) and a peice of the fence went about an inch through my hand.

Had to go to the docs and soak it in iodine and **** so it wouldn't get infected, got a scar from it, looked pretty nasty when it was healing to.

Couldn't palm mute for 2 weeks.

When I got stabbed though, it didn't hurt at all.

Oh, yeah, was going down a hill on a bike(really steeb asphalt hill) and hit a pothole and did a frontflip basically.

Broke the fall with my hand, had to pebbles basically engraved in my hand, tore all the skin off from my arm to my elbow(just the top, top layer, looked like a really severe sunburn), and my head was bleeding.

This was when I was like 9, some random lady walked me back to my house, haha.
Last edited by Coheed777 at Apr 9, 2008,
I thought of some others to add to my list

A rooster cut the back of my neck

Trod on a claw hammer when not wearing shoes

Have put multiple nails through my feet

Got bitten on the palm by a dog

Put a piece of steel through the side of my foot

and Had my foot run over nothing was broken but it was a very disturbing shade of purple for a long time.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I have a scar going down my entire right index finger. I was trying to dunk on a basketball hoop, but missed the rim and grabbed the net (the metal kind) on accident and it bled a LOT. I'm surprised I didn't have to get stitches.
Quote by Bostonrocks

this isn't me but its poison ivy

Dude, I've always wanted to get one of those so I could pop the **** out of the boils.
Quote by zombie_monster
Dude, I've always wanted to get one of those so I could pop the **** out of the boils.

lol
do I win this thread?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Choked on a pear fragment, apparently my face was literally blue

Broke my toe nuckel and it shifted down and I had an empty sack for the front half of my big toe until the doctor could move the bone back in place

My brother got a hook in his eye, the actual eyeball but didnt lose his vision and was perfectly fine after a day or so

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
i got a booboo when i fell off the slide at the playground
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
When I was about six I cut my forehead open on a steel door.

About 8 I jumped off my front porch and a nail went through my foot.

Last year I was cutting some wiring with a pocket knife (wow that was stupid) and sliced my finger open then preceded to pass out from shock 8D.
Quote by MarshmallowPies
No. I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.

That good people is the Lulz!
Last edited by Umby at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by Snuffles
My brother got a hook in his eye, the actual eyeball but didnt lose his vision and was perfectly fine after a day or so

*Cringes*

I haven't broken anything or anything, but this would happen a lot to me: Doing kicks in my martial arts class. Sometimes when doing jumping kicks, I'd land on the ball of my foot in a way that it easily gave out once I put my weight down. When I fully landed, it would slip and it would feel like my ankle was going to pop.

Not br00tal, I know.
When i was a little kid, my dad took me everywhere. I went to the bar with him and I was up on a bar stool and I fell off and smoked my head off of the bar, had to go get stitches.

Another injury I got was when I was a little kid again and I was running through our barn yard and didn't see a barbed wire fence. I now have a scar on my cheek
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
Quote by Flying Afros
Why the hell were you playing with wooden skewers???

Why not?

It was that or I use wooden building blocks, but skewers were pointy so I assume they had great skill in warding off babysitters.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
well ive been hurt a couple of times in my life

i was in like 4th grade and i was playing soccer and some guy slide tackled me and i landed on my wrist. it snapped and it was stuck in this twisted curl thing. looked like i was waving lol

i was about 3 and i was at church running underneath all the tables and as i ran under one some guy spilt his coffee all over me. really hot. got 2nd degree burns all over my arm
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Quote by Coheed777
Oh, yeah, was going down a hill on a bike(really steeb asphalt hill) and hit a pothole and did a frontflip basically.

Broke the fall with my hand, had to pebbles basically engraved in my hand, tore all the skin off from my arm to my elbow(just the top, top layer, looked like a really severe sunburn), and my head was bleeding.

This was when I was like 9, some random lady walked me back to my house, haha.

Whoa. Really similar thing happened to me.

I was in kindergarten, so I was 6. I was riding my bike alongside my dad as he went for a jog. I decided to speed ahead a bit and ride down this steep hill we always went down. I wasn't watching where I was going (I was a pretty stupid kid) and forgot there was a sharp 90 degree turn at the bottom. I was going 35-40 MPH and hit the curb straight on and did a front flip. I broke the fall with my right forearm and skidded across the concrete on my face. My dad came running down as I was crying and screaming, mainly because my face hurt like a bitch; my arm was numb so it didn't hurt a bit but I couldn't move it. This lady was driving by in her truck on her way to a birthday party, so she put my bike in the back and drove us home since we were a couple miles from home. I ended up with a broken nose, almost no skin left on my upper lip, and a fractured right upper wrist. I was 6, mind you. Those two months off of school were great.
hmm, broke my knee, stepped on a nail, fell off of a bunch bed and got 4 stitches in my head...did that 3 times actually, once in the side of my head, once on my chin, once on my eyebrow, dislocated my shoulder, collapsed one of my lungs, and 4 different concussions, 2 being very bad, and also broke my nose