Both the Winter brothers were born down here.
I haven't listened to their music, but from what I have heard, they apparently are very talented.
I can't say I'm a fan, in that I don't know most of his music. But, I did hear an 18 minute live version of Tobacco Road on the radio by him and his White Trash band, and I liked it.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by psychodelia
I can't say I'm a fan, in that I don't know most of his music. But, I did hear an 18 minute live version of Tobacco Road on the radio by him and his White Trash band, and I liked it.

18 minutes!! No way, i could not stand that. Being how its all blues type (not that i dislike blues) but it would be all the same thing over and over you know.

But right on, I like his Roadwork album most though.
Quote by BOC15
18 minutes!! No way, i could not stand that. Being how its all blues type (not that i dislike blues) but it would be all the same thing over and over you know.

But right on, I like his Roadwork album most though.

Most 18 minute blues songs are intricate and diverse. For shame.

Edgar Winter is the best albino keyboardist ever.
Quote by imgooley
Most 18 minute blues songs are intricate and diverse. For shame.

Edgar Winter is the best albino keyboardist ever.

Well, right.. but have you ever heard Tobacco Road?? It's not a bad song but its generally all the same thing.

Winters' rock stuff is much i better i think.
Quote by BOC15

Well, right.. but have you ever heard Tobacco Road?? It's not a bad song but its generally all the same thing.

Winters' rock stuff is much i better i think.

Actually, I haven't so I am going to have to pick it up.
i dont know a whole lot about their music, but what ive heard i enjoy. any recommendations?
Im a Frankenstein fan
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
I have a video of the Edgar Winter Group performing Frankenstein on the Midnight Special somewhere around here.

Anyways, Both the Winters are really talented guys.
Edgar will be rockin out his keyboard, start beatin down on the drums and then get some crazy ass effects goin on. All in the same like minute
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I saw Edgar Winter Last Summer, he was fantastic! I like Free Ride and Frankenstein the most.