Page 1 of 2
Well, my friends and I were biking home (**** being 15) and we saw my neighbors outside with shovels and gardening tools (they are young kids about 10 or so) and I used to babysit them when they were little so I laughed loudly and said "haha are you guys gardening!?" and my friends all joined in and one added "noobs." I got a bit closer and saw that they were burying a dead pet.... yeahhhhh.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.

Man... you must've been a good babysitter
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
you dick.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
that is hillarious, but not metal enough you should dig the pet up and leave it on their doorstep the next day
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
You deserve every second of Hell you get
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
you're not going to hell, you're going to SUPERHELL!
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Most people don't think it's a good idea to talk about how bad of a person you are.

I guess you think differently.
Pissed.
in my defence, they had gloves and there was a ****LOAD of dirt. i figured they were planting a tree or something.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
You better pray the next time those kids are standing around with gardening tools, their not burying you and call you a noob. They might be planing something you never know..
Quote by Stoner stone
in my defence, they had gloves and there was a ****LOAD of dirt. i figured they were planting a tree or something.

You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.
Pissed.
What kind of huge f*cking loser calls other people noobs IN REAL LIFE?!
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
**** man you need to start thinking, you've made to major screw ups in the past week so here's what you do have one of your friend beat some sense into you that's what I do when I'm in the same situation as you.
Quote by vlp_dope
you're not going to hell, you're going to SUPERHELL!

lol
seriously, not just hell, but ****ing SUPERHELL!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

that could have been some kind of fertilizing technique
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

how was i being an ass? i didn't KNOW they were burying a pet. it was just a way of saying
hi, especially considering they always are doing strange things.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
You and your friends are a bunch of ****ing idiots. You called someone a "noob"? I have a feeling you're all going to be riding those bikes for a long, long time.

EDIT: Judging by your all your previous threads (which all seem comparable to this one as far as being ****ing stupid) you should really reevaluate the way you interact with the world around you.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Apr 9, 2008,
Quote by thepusher
**** man you need to start thinking, you've made to major screw ups in the past week so here's what you do have one of your friend beat some sense into you that's what I do when I'm in the same situation as you.

what? i havent screwed up at all in the past week..infact lifes been going pretty smooth lately.
and you sound like an idiot... why is everyone so obsessed with violence? if you screw up, just take a break and figure **** out, why have someone hit you? that'll just make you seem like some jackass trying to sound hardcore over the internet
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Last edited by Stoner stone at Apr 9, 2008,
Quote by Vornik
You and your friends are a bunch of ****ing idiots. You called someone a "noob"? I have a feeling you're all going to be riding those bikes for a long, long time.

haha, it was my friend and hes a HUGE WoW nerd. hes got a lvl 70 Druid
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
i hope they hit you in the head with a shovel......
not really but yeah you gonna burn
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
than me, my friend, better you
I Like My Music Like I Like My Life

EVERYTHING LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE!
Quote by themetalbucket
that could have been some kind of fertilizing technique

those kids are master gardeners
Quote by QuiatFat
haha

SIGGED!

cool... high five!
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by lateraluspiral
those kids are master gardeners

haha oh yeah i live next to HARDCORE gardeners who make sacrifices to make there flowers nice.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Gardening metal? Holy sh*t. "SACFRICING A THOUSAND CHRISTIANS TO THE CACTUS OF SATAAAAAN!".

But seriously...
Quote by piratemetalhead
Gardening metal? Holy sh*t. "SACFRICING A THOUSAND CHRISTIANS TO THE CACTUS OF SATAAAAAN!".

But seriously...

oh how about the ficus of satan.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Morning Glories of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!11
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
owned
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
You're an idiot.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
you know you might as well go to San Fransisco for being with someone who calls people noobs... thats brutal.... i sentence you to five years in superhellz0r!!!
Page 1 of 2