In don't be a menace when he goes to jail and he's sitting there listening to the African dude talk about bacon and other random sh*t and he finally gets out, what does the african dude say to him? it was something starting one fish two fish red fish blue fish....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy **** I can see it happening but I don't remember what he said, ha, but it was ****ing hilarious. MESSAGE!
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
I think it was something like, 'One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Knick-knack patty whack...'
And I don't remember anything else.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
If you hit a man, in time his wounds will heal. If you steal from a man, you can replace what you've stolen. But always cross in the green, never in between. Because the honorable Elijah Muhammed Ali floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
If you hit a man, in time his wounds will heal. If you steal from a man, you can replace what you've stolen. But always cross in the green, never in between. Because the honorable Elijah Muhammed Ali floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine.

ell oh ell

funny ass movie
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"