The only bad thing I can find with my tone is that it seems to have a bit of a fizzy bite in the distortion that seems to be between the Mid/Treble frequencies.

Now, IbanezPsycho also has the ValveKing, and also noticed this characteristic. He has a MXR 10 Band EQ, and said he removed it using the 2k and 4k khz bands. Now, the 6 Band has a 3.2k band. Would that allow me to do something similar?
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
On the 10-band... the bands are likely smaller, and are likely slightly larger on the 6-band. When you move a band up or down, you aren't just affecting that single frequency. An EQ applies a sort of 'bell-like curve'... adding or remove volume from a range of frequencies centered around that single frequency.

So, since this other guy reduced his 2k and 4k to some extent... you should be able to get close by reducing how EQ at 3.3k (since it is fairly in between 2 and 4). But you will not get exactly the same affect as the other guy; as the EQing would ultimately be shaped differently; but it will be closer.
Yes it should be similar. It might be a little better or a little worse depending on where the freq you want to get rid of is exactly, and how wide the bands are. But it will look something like this. His on top your on bottom.

The only problem is, you will also lose the bit in between the bands he has cut, which might be important.
Alright so according to him, its just the 2 khz frequency thats causing the noise. I would assume cutting the 1.6k a decent amount and slightly dropping the 3.2k would help eliminate that frequency? (2k)
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Alright so according to him, its just the 2 khz frequency thats causing the noise. I would assume cutting the 1.6k a decent amount and slightly dropping the 3.2k would help eliminate that frequency? (2k)

Approximately!

You will not be able to achieve exactly what the other guy is doing, because what you EQ and he EQs is different! For one, you only have 6-bands and he has 10-bands. You cannot match what he does exactly. Further, they are two different brands (i might be mistaken on this; but anyway, just to add to the discussion...)... different brands are designed different ways; some have narrower octaves, some have wider octaves (ie, how many frequencies it adjusts with the movement of each band).

So... in conclusion... you CANNOT match what he does; unless you get the same pedal he has. But... you can get close enough to what he is doing. Since he is doing it at 2k, and you don't have a "2k".... adjust the bands closest to "2k" on your pedal. You will be able to get reasonably close. But do not expect to 'match' this guy.