Page 1 of 3
I can't stop eating them, they're delicious! The people in this thread shall speak of delicious things.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
crack.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Chedder quakes rice snacks
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by RyanGillam
Cheese & Onion and Salt & Vinegar are the best.

Original FTW
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I love the really hot ones and the barbecue ones. I never understood how people could eat salt and vinegar anything.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I love the really hot ones and the barbecue ones. I never understood how people could eat salt and vinegar anything.

I think I have defective kidneys (Which is highly probable actually) because I love salt...
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I HATE THIS THREAD!

Just kidding... I'm starving though and I have no food. I am not going into town to get food either.
Stuffing
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Well you know what they say, 'once you pop you can't stop!'.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
tacos =D
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Snickers!....I have one of those at lunch usually, they're wonderful....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I think I have defective kidneys (Which is highly probable actually) because I love salt...

the salt doesn't bother me so much as the vinegar really. If they where just extra salty pringles then i might like that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm

and lately I have developed an obsession for:

you know you want it
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
pringles suck, lays stax own them.

+1 once you finish them you can put the lid back on and pop it off. it goes pretty far for a chip container
Quote by tincho729

That stuff gets stuck in my teeth....I like them but it's not worth scraping my teeth for the 15 minutes afterwards....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yeah, happens to me too..but i don't buy the normal bar anyway..i get the bag of miniature sized ones, so scraping them of my teeth isn't a problem (or at least it doesn't take as long)

EDIT: to BladeSlinger
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this. Now I need Cheez-Its.

I'm definetly sigging that.
Sorry to be crashing your thread, but, anyone feel like remenicising about old snack foods that are hard to obtain nowa days? Im talking about...I believe...'Smokey Red BBQ' Doritios..in the brown/purple bag. Or 'Tex-Mex' Doritios. Man they kicked ass....
Oh, and Pringles...BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion I like. And as an added bonus, whats the most noticeable differance between 'Lay's Stacks' and...well...Lays Pringles?
Quote by Moejoe 989
Sorry to be crashing your thread, but, anyone feel like remenicising about old snack foods that are hard to obtain nowa days? Im talking about...I believe...'Smokey Red BBQ' Doritios..in the brown/purple bag. Or 'Tex-Mex' Doritios. Man they kicked ass....
Oh, and Pringles...BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion I like. And as an added bonus, whats the most noticeable differance between 'Lay's Stacks' and...well...Lays Pringles?

That reminded me, does anyone remember back when Doritos has a Nacho Cheese and a Spicy Nacho Cheese and they had distinct tastes but then the Spicy Nacho Cheese disappeared. I noticed that the Nacho Cheese had gotten slightly hotter so I think they made some sort of bastard child of the two....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Cheese puffs....

Cheese puffs....

Cheese puffs....

**** I'm addicted.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
This thread went from a 'Pringles' to basically an 'every OTHER snack food' thread.
I love teh pit.

And Doritios still rulez! Although it takes me at least 5 minutes to decide between lays or doritos as a snack, and then another 10 to decide which flavor.

I'll die a fat, lonely man...humping my guitar
Quote by tincho729

and lately I have developed an obsession for:

you know you want it

+1

Butterfingers ftw!
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
This thread covers all things delicious......Things like....GARLIC BREAD, I ****ING LOVE GARLIC BREAD!!!

Seriously, I'm really sorry for using that but I ate some tonight....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by RyanGillam
Cheese & Onion and Salt & Vinegar are the best.

Oh, Hell yes. Salt & Vinegar Pringles are the ****. I have a fetish for all Salt & Vinegar chips. Even the Kettle chips. The tangier the better.
The delicious thread must not die!....I had two delicious cookies today on the way to the optometrist....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 3