So I just got through reading then "carrying a concealed weapon' post, and now I wanna share a story. This gets good.
OK so this took place December 1st of 2006, so like 16 months ago. I live in a very small town, like 3000 people, and I'm a guy of average build, about 130 lbs, 5"9ish, and some muscle. It was about 12 o'clock at night, and I was walking my girlfriend home from my house, and we were walking up a pretty narrow street, no traffic or anything, and a group of people were coming toward me, coming from the teenage dance or something. So anyway, I was 17 at the time, and this much bigger 16 year old as$hole, *who is going nowhere in life except jail* comes up behind me with his group of like 6 friends, and kicks the **** outta me. He like wrapped his hands around my neck, and threw me ontop of a parked car and slammed my head into the window and ground and pavement and basically kicked the **** outta me. He broke my nose and gave me two really sick black eyes, and my lip was cut up and i was in hospital for a few hours and messed up the cartilage in my ear, and above all, my self confidence. He was drunk, and possibly smoking weed, and he thought I flirting with his brothers girlfriend (which was not the case at all, she was a school friend of mine, and we were just having a convo)

I'm pretty well the nice, i don't talk **** to people, and never got into trouble, i dont mess with anyone basically, and yeah, having that happen to me, took my confidence level down a notch or two. My poor girlfriends coat was covered in blood...needless to say, ever since, I've been mega pissed at the guy, and I want to make him pay badly. Hes such a prick, hes broken into lots of businesses around here, assulted other people.
My point is...I want ideas UG. I Wanna hear anything and everything from you guys.
We should totally write a kickass hard rock song about it....
But yeah...give it all. I want to hear the craziest, funniest **** ever....
yeah some serious comments too, but...anything goes cuz the pit rockz. ROWLF! OMFG! LOWLZ FTW!!

Oh yeah, and I have zee picz of my face all lowlz and messed up! Maybe post tomorrow or soon after.

Keep on rockin'
Last edited by Moejoe 989 at Apr 10, 2008,
Learn to fight and don't let it happen again?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Find out where he lives.

AND BURN IT DOWN
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Wait a minute, did you report the assault to the police? If you got the **** beaten out of you, and your girlfriend was there to see it, why didn't you rat the guy out?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Yeah but the guy got me from behind, chocked me and threw me on the ground, which pissed a lot of people off....if he had at least had the balls to turn me around and punch me in the face, well then. I wanna cut his eyelids off, so he can watch me cut the **** outta him with a dull, rusted razor...THOUSANDS of times, then rub salt and sand over the wounds, and dunk his ass into a buthtub filled with iodine and rubbing alcohol.
That's great man, but fact is that doing that will a) get you sent to criminal court, b) **** up your chance at getting a job, and c) would make you a twisted mother****er.

Just because he gets you from behind, it doesn't mean you can't fight back.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
oh yeah...my dad was furious, he went to the police, and the asshole got charged with assult, and got **** all out of it. The court dates got delayed every month for about 6 or 7 months, and of course he got a ****ty sectence of like...a month in a boys home, and was out in less than that, and then he went to court recently with 34 charges of like Assult, Breaking and entering, assult and theft with a weapon, possesion of drugs for the purpose of trafficking, money laundring. But hes waiting to go to trial im pretty sure...so....im hoping hes gets a few years.
That's pretty intense man. I'm serious about the learning to fight. Martial arts keep you in shape, train your mind and teach you to defend yourself, if you ever have the need to do so again.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Well....its funny.. my current girlfriend, her old old ex has been threating me a few times actually, but he hasnt made a move yet. Hes in the same boat as the first guy....pretty much a criminal. seems to me everyone in my town is either a criminal, or a jackass...or a guitar player
But seriously, I've been thinking about Martial Arts, or Jujitsu...something. I dont wanna be too lowbrow and just carry a knife around like some of the guys around here.
but hey...i could still melt their face with my guitar solo.....or at least bash it in
Quote by sSyLc
That's great man, but fact is that doing that will a) get you sent to criminal court, b) **** up your chance at getting a job, and c) would make you a twisted mother****er.

Just because he gets you from behind, it doesn't mean you can't fight back.

he was with 6 other guys, if TS had fought back they would have all joined in and he would have probably came out worse than he actually did.
Quote by TheHereAway
he was with 6 other guys, if TS had fought back they would have all joined in and he would have probably came out worse than he actually did.

Well at least he would have come out with some honour

The problem with knives and guns is that they're useless unless you're actually willing to gut someone or shoot them. If you just bluff and someone catches you, you're ****ed not only because you're defenceless, but they'll also be able to use the weapon against you. I don't know if JiuJitsu is the right thing to go for for street fights, but I've never been in one.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
story is kinda ****ed up cuz you said you were with your girlfriend, then at the end you say just a friend?
unless you were implying that this guy just mistaked that girl for your friend, then i'm totally wrong
Quote by Twist of fate
So it doesnt feel like scraping your penis on sidewalk

my gear
Ibanez GRX40 guitar
Roland Cube 60 Amp
Ibanez IBZ10G Amp

Member of
[bThe UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)
that sucks. i hate when people are like that. they break a million laws get caught everytime and nothing is done about it. then you do one bad thing and your in for life. so gay
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
oh...no...I was just setting the scene. I was walking home my *now* ex girlfriend.
But the girl i was referring to him getting pissed about, was just a friend from school that happened to be dating his brother, and some days before, he thought her and I were flirting. So he decided to kick my ass.
But yeah...I can get pretty twisted and crazily insane, and part of me wants to hurt the guy, but....Just being able to defend myself properly, and anyone else if need be, is sufficent....

...For Now.
Challenge the douche to a guitar duel...
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Quote by Moejoe 989
oh...no...I was just setting the scene. I was walking home my *now* ex girlfriend.
But the girl i was referring to him getting pissed about, was just a friend from school that happened to be dating his brother, and some days before, he thought her and I were flirting. So he decided to kick my ass.
But yeah...I can get pretty twisted and crazily insane, and part of me wants to hurt the guy, but....Just being able to defend myself properly, and anyone else if need be, is sufficent....

...For Now.

if i were in your situation, i would look into Krav Maga. its an Israeli martial art that focuses in the crap youd have to fight

EX: groups
people that are armed ect
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
I will look into that. Thanks JoeyC....my name is also Joey...although, sadly, there is no C following the spelling of Joey
But yeah...i might just go to the school where he goes...and get up on stage during the talent show...and play this insane metal riff, and melt everyones face, much like a nuclear blast would melt objects within the blast radius
and at the end, just shout out that hes a dickhead....

*edit* ****...he quit school tho....both characters in said story have...dammit....now i have no means! Whatever...i'll just learn some new moves and then if he challenges me to a duel, it'll be pistols at dawn. And i'll also have sex with his mom.
Therefore I will Pwn his world.
Much like MTV did to Ben Savage (Played Corey Matthews on Boy Meets world) when they released a sex video of him having sex with Rider Strong (Shawn Hunter)
*Allegedly*
that word rocks...you can make almost any allegation, and get away with it by stating *Allegedly*
Quote by Moejoe 989
I will look into that. Thanks JoeyC....my name is also Joey...although, sadly, there is no C following the spelling of Joey
But yeah...i might just go to the school where he goes...and get up on stage during the talent show...and play this insane metal riff, and melt everyones face, much like a nuclear blast would melt objects within the blast radius
and at the end, just shout out that hes a dickhead....

*edit* ****...he quit school tho....both characters in said story have...dammit....now i have no means! Whatever...i'll just learn some new moves and then if he challenges me to a duel, it'll be pistols at dawn. And i'll also have sex with his mom.
Therefore I will Pwn his world.
Much like MTV did to Ben Savage (Played Corey Matthews on Boy Meets world) when they released a sex video of him having sex with Rider Strong (Shawn Hunter)
*Allegedly*
that word rocks...you can make almost any allegation, and get away with it by stating *Allegedly*

hey thats cool were both joey.
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
haha good call...it IS 2009...i just never got around to changing my callender...

nice work on catching the typo..