i go on the internet it says a7x is playin vegas im stoked i go and there not even there but bullet was ****in still sick so was atreyu.....despairsray was awsome to
k.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
so you go to vegas and a7x isn't playing... wow... go get laid for money and win some money
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
BFMV wasn't as good as they were on their Poison tour.....A7X was good until we were sitting there and Shadows goes "Why don't you play a song for the kids Syn?"......He starts playing ****ing Walk by Pantera so my friend and I get up and left immediately and we refused to go back in after that....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
k.

^^^

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Ok, so A7X played Walk and you left. Was that because you dislike Walk or you dislike A7X playing Walk?
sig goes here
Quote by BladeSlinger
BFMV wasn't as good as they were on their Poison tour.....A7X was good until we were sitting there and Shadows goes "Why don't you play a song for the kids Syn?"......He starts playing ****ing Walk by Pantera so my friend and I get up and left immediately and we refused to go back in after that....

so you guys dont like pantera or dont like them playing pantera?
this thread may be the low point of western civilization.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
My friend and I are big Pantera fans (He got most of my friends and myself in to them) and neither of us care for A7X that much but we really like Synyster's guitar work so we stayed and watched them since we payed for the tickets......
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Fair enough. I'm the same, I love Pantera but I don't think that much of A7X, although I have seen Syn sweeping and it scared me. O.O
sig goes here
Alright, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, and Atreyu? You're just begging to get raped by metalhead elitists.

(*blows whistle* Let's get 'em, boys!)
Quote by Ibanez_4
i go on the internet it says a7x is playin vegas im stoked i go and there not even there but bullet was ****in still sick so was atreyu.....despairsray was awsome to

You should have spent that time in school.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by piratemetalhead
Alright, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, and Atreyu? You're just begging to get raped by metalhead elitists.

(*blows whistle* Let's get 'em, boys!)

He's got a point
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Yeah I was wondering when all the 'real' metalheads would show up to rape him.
sig goes here
Well I loved the show but I've been listening to Death, Emperor and Cannibal Corpse most of tonight.....Guess I'm just a poser.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yes. Yes you are a poser.

Seriously though, I don't think that much of Avenged Sevenfold but if people wanna listen to 'em that's fine by me. Listen to what you want to listen to.
sig goes here
Quote by Ibanez_4

Parle vous Francais?

Speak English you twat. Punctuation is not an option.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM