at a ticketmaster retailer or online?
radiohead tickets go on sale this saturday and i wanna make sure i get the best seats possible. online is obviously the most convinient but will all the other people trying to buy the tickets slow down the connection and screw me over? ( like what happened when i tried to buy them preorder off their website...)
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
I scam them out of someone...that's what happened last time.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Through Ticketmaster
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
For the last few I've been to, I ended up going with my family and some of my dad's friends. One of them's blind, so they just buy cheap tickets and they move us really close to the stage.

So just get REALLY cheap seats and act like you're blind.
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
Quote by Confused2316
For the last few I've been to, I ended up going with my family and some of my dad's friends. One of them's blind, so they just buy cheap tickets and they move us really close to the stage.

So just get REALLY cheap seats and act like you're blind.

that sounds good
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
I got radiohead tickets today on the w.a.s.t.e. presale

/bragging

I read on a forum that the last round of shows sold out absurdly fast, so make sure you're refreshing ticketmaster right at 10 this saturday
I call my friend Brady and tell him that we should go to whatever concert it is, he agrees and orders tickets from the ticketmaster website and then I pay him in cash.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke