no clue what to call it yet,just song 1, and its just a riff, possibly a verse riff or something. i like the little "twang" thing. lemme know what ya think. thanks

http://media.putfile.com/newriff-61
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
I thought that was great it's really got a lot of potential and the "twangy" thing helps keep it fresh. It's easily on it's way to a work of art. my only complaint is the rhythm gets a bit choppy after the first "twang" and it sounds like you're going to pick up the pace, which you could eventually do, but in the recording it sounds like you stop midway through and change rhythm rather than going one way or the other IMO.
My Baby:
Gretsch G5120 Electromatic Hollowbody
Quote by The Minorthreat
Fake sex is so overrated, real sex is in.

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']We were watching Troy, and when the soldiers came out of the horse we heard some teen girl in the back go "OMG I KNEW IT!!"
yeah i've gotta work on it a lil bit, i just wanted to record it and see if i should keep working on it or not...lol thanks bro

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
anyone else care to comment on it

Quote by rockybo