Reply | Spam
whats better humbuckers or pickups

i lol'ed hard
Quote by Swat Man
i was on youtube

There's your problem...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
some kid on a different website said Kiss sold more albums than Zeppelin....i killed him with my bare hands
Lol, nah humbuckers are better then pickups...I should go put some pants on.
watch the movie idiocracy then go on youtube and see if they aren't reflective of each other.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

My friend

"Words don't does things!"

This was due to an earlier comment,

"Being louder doesn't help your argument, using smart words do"
"**** you man shove that down your ass you don't know **** you gay bitch (guitarist in video) is way ****ing better than( legendary guitarist) just playing same **** 50 times." grrrrr
or my personal favorite "(band in vid, usually metallica) suck now whay cant they play old **** again"

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
Quote by rockinsk8r91
watch the movie idiocracy then go on youtube and see if they aren't reflective of each other.

lol such a funny movie
Call me Jack
one time i had a girl come to room ( in which i have 5 guitars ) and ask me "So do you play the guitar?""..................

Seriously?

No i just have them there to make my room look pretty.........women sometimes.....
...my sig and I once saw someone else's sig where he quoted a person who said "Delta blues started in Memphis."
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
At my drummer's house, in reference to his drumset:

Me: Man that dude plays too loud, the neighbours are gonna start bitching
Chick: Can't you just turn them down?
Me:
A girl in my Socials class in grade 9 said

"Is it true you can dig to China? like didnt, like, some dude do it the other day or something?"

I actually stood up and pointed shouting your an idiot across the class. (P.S. she thought the movie The Core was based on actual history)
This girl is the exception most of the girls I know are smart and witty but this one is the exception lmao
Quote by Swat Man
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

facepalm.jpg
/thread
once, when i had my band over for practice. well, ex band. anyhoo, the frontman starts bitchin cause my microphone wouldnt capture his growl.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
i have been quoted saying "i used to study whale cells 20 years ago back at harvard back in '42... yea funny thing is they only have one cell"
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
someone once asked me if when you fell off something would you hover until you realised you were going to fall, and then fall, like they do in cartoons
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
A creationist moron called VenomFangX who said "This planet has 100% of the water in the solar system."
Lets say your hair is reaching for your eyes.... and you cut it off.... and then the next morning everybody goes: OMG did you have a haircut!??!?!?!........ " Well yes I DID!!!! Yesterday I looked like friggin wolverine and today I look like a natzi skinhead!!!!! YES I CUT MY hair!!!..... NO INFACT I LOST A STRUGGLE WITH MY LAWNMOWER!!!!! BUT MAN you should see the mower.... its fucked up!!
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
When you are clearly reading a book and some one walks in and asks "Are you reading?" I hate when people ask that. I fell like saying "Nah i'm not, i'm just staring at it"
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
i hate it when my friends are reading a book, and i ask them where they're up to and they give me the page number...when I clearly meant what was happening in the book at that moment in time. GAH!

ANYWAYS:
Me: *plays a note on the guitar* 'what note is this'
other guitarist: 4, duh!
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
I was in class and my teacher had just let a guy go to the toilet and he didnt want anyone else to go whilst he was explaining something. Anyway, this girl puts her hand up and asks can i go to the toilet sir, and he says no because he was still talking and then she goes sir thats like racist.(try sexist)
Quote by Ichikurosaki
. I remember being scared, and recall my dad saying not to worry, if they came here he would throw shoes at them.

Money cant buy you happiness but it can buy you marshmellows!
Quote by srv34
A girl in my Socials class in grade 9 said

"Is it true you can dig to China? like didnt, like, some dude do it the other day or something?"

I actually stood up and pointed shouting your an idiot across the class. (P.S. she thought the movie The Core was based on actual history)

Oh the ironing!
lol some girl in my year 9 math class asked what mean meant
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
I overheard some people on a train. they were walking down it and one turned to the other and said "that was weird, no one was talking in the quite coach"
26% of the comments in the "Creationism or Evolution" thread.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I was watching a movie with some friends once and my buddy said "Man, girls piss out their asses". I have no idea how we got to that topic, but needless to say he heard about that one for a long time.
My cousin has a habit of saying "I can play [insert instrument]". He is however a brilliant drummer.

So the other day, after he bragged about being able to play guitar, to play "E, B, C#, A" in time with me because I used it for a song and wanted him to do it so I could try some harmony stuff.

He goes... "Where's C#...?"

LATER! I told him my gutiar was tuned to Eb, and five minutes later he goes to the bassist (who can play piano really well and knows her ****) "Matt says the guitars tuned to Em so watch out"

He makes me laugh. Stupid drummers.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
in class one day: my friend to teacher: whats the smallest measurement of time
random chick: how can you measure time!!!!!
Some chick in my year 9 religion class: "why do you think aboriginals drink? everyone says they're stereotypes and then they get heaps depressed and drink"

Same chick: "In my personal opinion, we're alot more well-off then the country of Africa."
Oh I've got one. This girl in my grade says: "If I could live in another country that wasn't australia or america, it would definately be texas".

Page 1 of 4