http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48qCG3Yq8k
Watch this video of a couple of my friends. im in the background playing guitar. its hilarious. Let me know what you guys think.
you could role play and say "hello hermione, would you like me to put my wand into your chamber of secrets?!"

Quote by happytimeharry

"Honey, would you like cake or pie for dessert?"
"UNDECIDED!!!"

Original Lyrics:
Not Crawling Back
klol
edit: on second thought, that was pretty random...and when you're tired things are realllllyyy funny.
i had to watch it twice, but i laughed more that time
Last edited by Pantera90 at Apr 10, 2008,
wow, I'm left quite disturbed. And needless to say; terrified that the tickle monster will come for me next...
My Baby:
Gretsch G5120 Electromatic Hollowbody
Quote by The Minorthreat
Fake sex is so overrated, real sex is in.

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']We were watching Troy, and when the soldiers came out of the horse we heard some teen girl in the back go "OMG I KNEW IT!!"
i liked his socks
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

Dude that wasn't even remotely funny, and you're terrible at playing possible on of the easiest riffs ever composed.
What the shit?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Dude that wasn't even remotely funny, and you're terrible at playing possible on of the easiest riffs ever composed.

ok..? i was tryin really hard tho. That was pretty much the focus of the video...
you could role play and say "hello hermione, would you like me to put my wand into your chamber of secrets?!"

Quote by happytimeharry

"Honey, would you like cake or pie for dessert?"
"UNDECIDED!!!"

Original Lyrics:
Not Crawling Back
Quote by Daffodil Lament

just because you didn't find it funny doesnt mean you have to bash the guy, he was just playing around
My Baby:
Gretsch G5120 Electromatic Hollowbody
Quote by The Minorthreat
Fake sex is so overrated, real sex is in.

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']We were watching Troy, and when the soldiers came out of the horse we heard some teen girl in the back go "OMG I KNEW IT!!"
just because you didn't find it funny doesnt mean you have to bash the guy, he was just playing around
Sweet.
Quote by Danny Fisk

+1

it was kinda gay, but still kinda funny
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Holy **** thats actually pretty ****ing funny. it wasnt funny at first but the more i thought about it it kinda crept up on me. Kinda like Bleaschmnn
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/BLEASCHMNN/
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)