So my friend sorta has a tendency to date scene chicks. So recently when the scene chick thread came by we looked at it and laughed quite a bit. Then, just this week when someone posted the wikihow thing, I started surfing that website. I found one page titled "How to be a Scene Kid" (http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Scene-Kid). So I showed it to him, and later I noticed as a joke, he had showed me this picture...

I figured the pit would enjoy laughing at him.... soooo

have fun....

EDIT: in case I didnt make this clear, this is my friend(with a little photoshopping)

Last edited by bigwilly at Apr 10, 2008,
those he wear a helmet?
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

HAHA....
teh kid ....isss funny cuz he not scene kid.
And is funny cuz dinosaurss are extinct, and they can't rawr!
ha

ha

ha...

scene Kid.

The Pit thanks you for your time, and you sir, are a gawd!
Good to know?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Did wikihow say "Dress in black and don't wash your hair for three weeks"?
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Unique-Scene-Kid

My gosh, this article is absolutley laughable. I almost shat myself laughing at its sheer ridculousness.

IncuEdit: Oh and the kid looks largely stupid and his intelligence reflects his look etc etc.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I feel completely secure in my heterosexual manhood when I say he has nice eyes.
what the hell, who wrote that crap, seriously? i need to know....planning style lesson........and pain

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200