Page 1 of 3
When your tryin to get in the mood for a major make-out session with that special somone (or somthing in some cases) what songs do you listen to?

P.S. i used the searchbar
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
angel of death
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
ummm... well for me its kinda of different cuz my girlfriend and i love like killswitch engage and stuff like that but i think the best is the music you make. my gf plays bass so when we where playing together we like made out during the solo.
good luck man.

oh and btw about ur siggy, r u satonist?
Except one of the parents isn't completely dead, the parent is like "hey kid, steve vai just totally burned down our house and killed us, take revenge or i'll haunt your anus foreveerrrr!!" *dies*

:
No Quarter by Led Zeppelin, my personal favorite, one time From Skin to Liquid by Cannibal Corpse, but that all depends on if your girl is cool enough.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

i cum blood
ha....ha....
now thats out the way
god how its stupid when people say that
but being serious
play barry white
?
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
I like Poison for any making out.

Seriously..."Talk Dirty To Me"...that got me pretty far with a chick.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009

I think the Bill Cosby pic explains it all...
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
damn, i was beaten
/shake fist
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
didnt see lolz
Except one of the parents isn't completely dead, the parent is like "hey kid, steve vai just totally burned down our house and killed us, take revenge or i'll haunt your anus foreveerrrr!!" *dies*

:
pretty much any song by the Postal Service. and some songs here and there by Death Cab for Cutie if we are heading down that road.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
btw, heard the song and I'm officially hailing Satan right now.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

didnt see lolz

check it out now.
god dam need to wait 30 seconds...

:
Quote by Rzia
ummm... well for me its kinda of different cuz my girlfriend and i love like killswitch engage and stuff like that but i think the best is the music you make. my gf plays bass so when we where playing together we like made out during the solo.
good luck man.

nah but i dare you to click on it (btw nice makin out while playin i needa try that)

-Timothy Leary
Quote by edbert
I think the Bill Cosby pic explains it all...

oh... wow... im gonna call him Bill Cosby from now on... pissing people off is my job

:
oldies...like Dion seriously
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
i don't really care, whatevers usually on the soft rock radio station (usually happens in the car )
but if it was up to me anything As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold, Disciple or Alexisonfire.
rocket queen - guns n roses :P (the interlude part where you can hear a groupie getting f**ked by axl)
take you out tonight - queen

livin on a prayer - bon jovi

big city nights- scorpions

a few

:
Quote by Rzia
oh... wow... im gonna call him Bill Cosby from now on... pissing people off is my job

Dont use gods name in vain man

-Timothy Leary
Quote by RandyVanhalen13
nah but i dare you to click on it (btw nice makin out while playin i needa try that)

well i am satonist cuz i alredy know im going to hell so then ill be like the next death or something.... oh and off topic, im only 14... am i the youngest here?

:
Quote by slashedaxl103
rocket queen - guns n roses :P (the interlude part where you can hear a groupie getting f**ked by axl)

thats the only song i dont love on Appitie For Destruction (but i still like it)

-Timothy Leary
Quote by RandyVanhalen13
Dont use gods name in vain man

ummm... where in that sentance do i use it? lolz. qoute correctly

:
Quote by Rzia
well i am satonist cuz i alredy know im going to hell so then ill be like the next death or something.... oh and off topic, im only 14... am i the youngest here?

im 14 too and if you were real satanist(levayan) then you wouldnt belive in hell

Quote by Rzia
ummm... where in that sentance do i use it? lolz. qoute correctly

Bill Cosby (bless his soul)????? duh!!! (you didnt get the joke)

-Timothy Leary
oh and btw nice song.

who here hates emos???

:
i really like no quarter. anyone got any slow ones like that they'd recommend?
Guitars

Epiphone 1958 Ebony Explorer
Fender Standard Stratocaster

Amp/Gear

Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff

Gunnery Sergeant of the Megadeth Military
PM BlackciN to join/get ranking
damm!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got pwned...

:
I have officially been pwned by RandyVanHalen13... I swear my allegiance to you.

:
oh and do u use garageband to achieve that voice? in the satan song

:
Quote by edthesped23
i really like no quarter. anyone got any slow ones like that they'd recommend?
How do you make out to "No Quarter?" Way too eerie, IMO.
ooooh i have a good idea.... start playing Skitsofrantic psycho(no idea who wrote it...) and ay ur gonna go phsyco on her(she might think u will rape her...)...

:
Quote by Rzia
oh and do u use garageband to achieve that voice? in the satan song

i plugged my mic into my guitar amp and i use acuostica mixcraft on my computer (nice tripple post)

-Timothy Leary
lol thx
oh and how do u get it to work with your amp??? when i say something in it it does nothing. yet i connected mty stero system to distortion once. it was awesome. i played my parents' crappy jazz cd on full gain they were PISSED. lol

:
I actually like "sleep walk" by Joe Satriani. I think it would make a great make out song. I've never tried it though. oddly enough, I think maybe Zoe Jane by Staind might also be decent. Why? I Do Not Know. But that's my two cents.
yay i was qouted

:
Page 1 of 3