Does anyone else hate them? I feel the benefits do not out weight the costs and it just too much of a pain. They also feel weird, my right hand feels out of place.
And a wise man once said:

"7 Strings are more brutal than 6"
they definitely have applications but can be a nuisance
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
i bought a fr and it helped me a lot with my palm muting. i think that alone outweighs the cost.
if you know how to use it, and what all the tricks are, theyre pretty sick. kahlers are far better than floyd roses though, they remove a lot less wood and are easier to deal with
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
I'll agree they can be a nuisance, but as soon as i got a floyd rose guitar i didn't stop divebombing for like 3 hours. I still think its mad fun
Whenever I palm mute on a trem it end up pressing to hard and changing the pitch a little

you could always purchase a tremol-no and use it to pretty much disable any trem movement whatsoever. i have been thinking about it.

personally, i like they way a FR looks more than anything. plus, its nice to be able to have if you ever do happen to need it while playing a tab.

the thing i hate more than anything is not being able to re-tune the guitar to a different tuning without spending 30 minutes+, also, tuning in general is a pain in the ass.
Quote by frig

the thing i hate more than anything is not being able to re-tune the guitar to a different tuning without spending 30 minutes+, also, tuning in general is a pain in the ass.

yeah thats probably the sole reason I don't like the trems. I switch between standard and dropped tuning alot and it would be impossible with a trem