In the sports we play here (rugby, afl, soccer etc.) the fights are rare, and usually broken up straight away. They sometimes get out of control and involve full teams, but thats rare. And I mean RARE (once every few years). So when I see ice hockey fights, it amazes me, but before now i've never seen anything like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-25s4uwFQ
Just thought I'd share.
Ahah I know rugby in australia isnt a calm sport but my rugby team gets in a fight every few games lol
haha yea such a sick fight, sens got raped tonight to!
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
In Lacrosse the officals called the cops because we wouldnt stop fighting.. Hockeys brutal for fights though, look for a fight with jerome iginla in it on youtube he used to be a golden gloves boxer. or wasnt it the 1979 junior championships where they had to turn off the lights and send in riot police? (the year might be wrong im not sure I just know it happened)
honestly...why would you ever start a fight with donald brashear? why dont you just beat your face in with a sledgehammer in the privacy of your own home, rather than let the whole world watch.
Lol that game would have been amazing, just listen to crowd cheer when the goalies start duking it out. Tho my favourite part is probably when Handzus just gets flipped onto the ice. Owned
Quote by Sublime Stylee
Lol that game would have been amazing, just listen to crowd cheer when the goalies start duking it out. Tho my favourite part is probably when Handzus just gets flipped onto the ice. Owned

Yeah those were my two favourite bits too.
Most hockey games are going to have a fight or two, especially if there's bad blood between the teams, where two players throw down their gloves and punch each other until someone gets knocked down. It's a five-minute penalty, not much. It's rare to see everyone else join in, though.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by srv34

If you value your balls I'd start liking him.

edit-

oh and to the TS, episodes like that are immensely rare

that was a playoff game from a few years ago (pretty sure), tension was high

twas epic to watch though
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Last edited by Carswell98 at Apr 10, 2008,