right a slight confusion to clear up here. I've been looking at the razorback V and I'm wondering other than the price difference whats the difference between a razorback V 225 for around £800 and the USA made ones which usually retail around £3000?

(apart from the licensed trem on the 225 which I imagine at 800 is going to be pretty solid anyway)

I ask because my local music room store is selling what is labelled as a USA razorback V for £1110 which i find slightly odd as they're usually 3000 but i'm also looking at a 225 from dolphin music which doesnt say usa made but its 300 quid cheaper

thanks
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
American manufacturers alllwways charge more for their own guitars. All of the big companies have starting just making their cheaper version imports from other countries to save themselves time, money, and mass-production annoyances.

Having said that.. USA companies will pop out an American version of their guitar, that is more specially made; breaking the dynamic, basic, and construction standard for their models. Honestly, ask anyone; an "American Made" guitar is 99.9% of the time superior quality.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not like "Woooo, USA owns." because it has nothing to do with the USA thing. Even an overseas, European, etc.. company's custom warehouse made guitar is always going to be better than their import standards.

Keep in mind though, too. I almost guarantee that the "3000" euro thing is the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price), as most price-tags on the warehouse made guitars are usually labeled. Don't let that fool you; companies always pad their MSRP's with a good 300% of the rightful cost (what most retailers will sell for). So, that 1110 is probably about right.. but hey, if you love your Razorback V and see some significantly superior features on the American model, I'd say go for it.
sooo is there really a serious difference? lol i dont actually have a razorback V yet,,,i'm just confused about whether I should go for the "wooooo USA " one or take 300 off for a standard one

to be honest the only real difference I can see is the trem, the £800 is a licesened floyd but I think the usa is an original ,,, but at £800 (thats about $1500 us I think) the licensed one is going to be pretty much the same quality as the original isnt it?
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
Quote by bdragob
guitars built in the U.S. are supposed to be better quality.

In general, yeah. Of course, this varies from guitar to guitar, so it's very difficult to tell without trying them out. If you're buying over the web, that's sadly not possible.