now many of you out there are drug users, not all but most. not just with pot and drinking, but through coffee and cigs and if you ever want a another reason to see why the system fails you read this article:

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/prohibition/prohibition_terrorism2.shtml

it's a few years old but still holds true.
so sig the link and tell your stoner friends who don't know: any president who won't admit these points in open debate isn't one who plans to do any real good for millions around the world

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
GTFO with your podheads planned 9-11 theories.
Terrorisme wasn't a big issue before 9-11 so quit wining. If any reason i smoke pot would be to supres the urge to kill all of humanity, but people like you with theories like this make that hard
it's not a theory, it's history, look at it. why cant i hang out with my friends and not worry about the cops arresting us for sitting in a park smoking, why cant i do something thats harmless to anyone else, doesnt hurt you or the country? it's asinine, it's someone else telling me whats right, thats not freedom

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
**** tha police
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by turtlemcdoogle
**** tha police

comin straight from tha underground
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
great enthusiasm buts its more than the police, its everywhere( yeah i know how hippi acid that sounds) turn on the tv and see all the med commercials to make you "happy" or "horny", most of us have the right idea through music for happiness, but still, there's a problem out there, a problem most of us don't realise

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
Quote by soulflyV

+1

articles with an obvious bias are almost as lame as the people who fall for them.
I have no opinion on this matter.
it affects everyone by more than just drug use, we live by a set of laws designed for a crazed puritan section of christianity thats hell bent on demonizing anything different, such as heavy metal. there''s a war that only benifits a small group of people for their gain and religious ego and you call this a bias conspiracy?

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
well have fun with that, i know i cant change your opinion and i really just want others to see this article, it's pretty true

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
Quote by pbiggie
comin straight from tha underground

a young ******, got it bad, cos I'm brown.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by foo_diddles
well have fun with that, i know i cant change your opinion and i really just want others to see this article, it's pretty true

its pretty true? as opposed to ugly true?!?!?! :O :O

but no, stop believing everything you read, EPICALLY from the internet. Have a liberal mind.
LOL.

Erowid will never convince drug users to stop using drugs.
It just won't happen.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
dude it's called opinion, i always thought this way, i just found something that connected with my thoughts and hoped to share with the superior intellect of the pit, if you believe in whatever and find an article you agree with is it really jumping on a new belief?

Current Rig:
Ltd EC1000 deluxe
Ltd FX260
Peavey Valveking 112
Shure Super 55
Shure Pg 58
Behringer Kx1200
Last edited by foo_diddles at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by Sylosis
Salvia ftfw

See, the problem with salvia is; it's a different kind of high and it tastes like 5hit!!
True, once you have your high you're not worrying about the taste but you still have to taste it in order to get the high!
I'm quite happy breaking the law... the same way i'm happy getting high!
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!