Hey pit, this weekend is my girlfriend's birthday, and I still have no clue really what to get her. We just got back together after a break up, basically of her lieing to me about a bunch of stuff, and me not being able to trust her nemore ... which is something we're working on now.

Anyway she has been wanting to get into bass, so I was thinking about getting her a bass, but I don't play bass so not sure what would be good for a beginner at all.

She also is somewhat of a gamer, and has been wanting a new computer, since I turned her onto some PC games, and some MMOs so I was thinking about getting her a new gaming computer which I might put together.

Then I was thinking about jewelry but she needs my trust some more before I buy her some jewelry ... and if you guys need to know the reason I broke up and have little trust now I can explain that if needed.

Anyway, any other suggestions?
What did she do? depending on that i would really reduce money to be spent on her.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
all three of those things are quite expensive, id get her maybe like a voucher for a game or for use at a guitar shop
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
ok basically what happened is, first I broke up with her for a few months, because one night she told me she had a friend over, a guy, and they were just playing video games and whatever.

Then she says, he began coming onto her and stuff, like trying to kiss her, and she said that she kept pushing him away and such. Then she said before he left he tried doing it again, and that she gave up and just kissing him for "2 seconds" or whatever.

Now she never told me she was having the guy over, and told me all this after I got out of work and such. Then during the break when she was trying to win me back, we were both single and she began flirting with this guy who had a g.f and stuff, and never told me bout it, and I had a feeling she was talking to a guy and called her out on it and she lied and said now, I later find out she was talking on the phone with some guy and online flirting with him and such.

But yeah she says she loves me so much and is sorry and blah blah blah, and she was sorta my first real love which is why im even giving her another chance, who knows how long it'll go as she is "sick" of me not trusting her 100% yet.
Erm, i would probably just get he a nice top and some, like inexpensive jewlery, like $20-$30 stuff. I wouldnt trust here with a gaming pc/expensive **** for at least a year
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by GooseMcShred
Erm, i would probably just get he a nice top and some, like inexpensive jewlery, like $20-$30 stuff. I wouldnt trust here with a gaming pc/expensive **** for at least a year

that is what i was thinking ... till she told me she might get me Virgin Mobile Festival or Lollapalooza tickets ... so I'll just get something around 100 as well I suppose.
Both of those items are expensive....ef that! if she pulled that crap than that's unforgiveable!
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
Quote by SacredxSuperman
... and she was sorta my first real love which is why im even giving her another chance...
Was? Seems to me like even though your intentions for giving her another chance are good, they're misplaced. I'd love for you to prove me wrong, but I don't see it lasting too long with you two with what you've told us. Sorry, I just call it how I see it.
Quote by ChrisN
Was? Seems to me like even though your intentions for giving her another chance are good, they're misplaced. I'd love for you to prove me wrong, but I don't see it lasting too long with you two with what you've told us. Sorry, I just call it how I see it.

I agree with this man.
Think about it more before you buy her anything serious.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
I know I agree with you. There are times where I feel I should just end this already and move on. Then there are times I enjoy being with her and want to continue obviously. I know its going to be very hard for me to trust her, which is why I should end it. I dunno ...

She also chills with all these new guys she works with, and gets mad at me when I get mad at her for chilling with them without telling me and crap saying how theyre just friends and I should trust her, and says I should get over what happened ... rightt.

I just went so far into this relationship, that being single is going to suck ... specially since all my friends are away at college, and I have nowhere to go party, I actually just chill with this girl while my friends are away, then when they get back I go out into the world again haha, but if I do break up with her summer has potential to be great ... if I meet girls. But anyway, yeah I know what you guys mean, I'm just fooling myself.
sounds like you are trying to make the relationship work. if there is something i have learned in dating, it is that you can't make a relationship work. you have to let it work. that means stepping back and letting things fall as they will.

maybe things will fall that you will stay together, maybe things will fall that you will break up. you dont know. but engineering things so that you guys will stay together will never work out for a relationship based on true love. it will be based on nothing more than hard work and force.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
sounds like you are trying to make the relationship work. if there is something i have learned in dating, it is that you can't make a relationship work. you have to let it work. that means stepping back and letting things fall as they will.

maybe things will fall that you will stay together, maybe things will fall that you will break up. you dont know. but engineering things so that you guys will stay together will never work out for a relationship based on true love. it will be based on nothing more than hard work and force.

I know, thats how it was at first, which is why 'love' did happen. Now it just feels different after everything that happened.
dump her, then PM her number, based on the 1st post she sounds cool, i'll ignore ur second post
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
dump her, then PM her number, based on the 1st post she sounds cool, i'll ignore ur second post

haha yeah she's def. cool, awesome actually, which is why so many damn guys hit on her ... DAMN THEM!

But yeah I'm deciding between a cheap beginner bass, orr take her shopping.
Nose hair trimmer. Best. Gift.Evar.
The UG churches Tabernacle maintenence guy.

I suvived the Bannecide.
if she lied to you, why are you going to buy her something expensive? because she doesn't really seem worth your hard earned money, now does she?
i'd buy her a build-a-bear, if anything. & tell her maybe you'll get her something nicer if she's a good,honest little girl by her next birthday. =]
Quote by ranirhetoric
if she lied to you, why are you going to buy her something expensive? because she doesn't really seem worth your hard earned money, now does she?
i'd buy her a build-a-bear, if anything. & tell her maybe you'll get her something nicer if she's a good,honest little girl by her next birthday. =]

Yes true, but before all that she's always gotten me a lot, and I've never had the money and chance to return it in any way possible, till now really.

Anyway I think I'll just get her a start bass pack, one thats not expensive, but not crappy as hell ... any suggestions of what would be a good one to get, I'm not good at basses at all.
put your dick in a box and give it to her.
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Edible underwear. It's a win for both.
Dude don't waste money on a chick...its a huge mistake. Get her something thoughtful but not ridiculously expensive.....I could understand a big present if she hadn't done that **** or you'd been together like 2-3 years or more...trust me - you'll regret spending lots of money on her. Money don't buy love bro
Dick in a box. Never fails.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Dude don't waste money on a chick...its a huge mistake. Get her something thoughtful but not ridiculously expensive.....I could understand a big present if she hadn't done that **** or you'd been together like 2-3 years or more...trust me - you'll regret spending lots of money on her. Money don't buy love bro

Well if we don't count that short break up ... we are coming up on our 2 year anniversary in 2 months.
This one time because my moms birthday is on the same day as my gf i got my gf my dick in a box and my mom some chocolates, but i confused the two!