40 59%
drums
28 41%
bass
41 60%
other
32 47%
Voters: 68.
do anyone play guitar as a main instroment and another like kebord or somthing. if you do what is it coz i want to start piano as well coz i think it might help with music thery and stuff what do u think
............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
Good lord, to quote Maddox

"If there was a building that stood for grammatical integrity, this post would be the plane that crashes into it"
Does anyone here play guitar as a main instrument, and a second one like keyboard or something? If you do what is it? I'm asking because I want to start learning to play piano as well because I think it might help with learning music theory and stuff. What do you think?

Couldn't resist.
Quote by soulflyV
Does anyone here play guitar as a main instrument, and a second one like keyboard or something? If you do what is it? I'm asking because I want to start learning to play piano as well because I think it might help with learning music theory and stuff. What do you think?

Couldn't resist.

Ahhhh now I get it!!

Nice to have someone who is fluent in moron, I really should take some lessons considering I post here a lot.

Well, to answer the threadstarters question, piano would be a big help to learning theory since you pretty much need to know theory to play piano well.

Now I'm new at this but I think the translation would look something like this.

wel to ansa teh thredstatas queschun, peeano wud b a big help to lernin theery sins u prity much need to no theery to plai peeano wel.

Make sense?
I said piano and drums. Piano would help with theory, whereas drums will help with your timing.
Quote by Weybl Himself
wel to ansa teh thredstatas queschun, peeano wud b a big help to lernin theery sins u prity much need to no theery to plai peeano wel.

To be fair, he was nowhere near that bad.....
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
wEl, I tink dat u need 2 list mor instroomnts in ordr 2 cova al de possblilitys.

4 egsampl, i plai veolin.
Guitar + Bass & Drums.
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
I play guitar, drums, bass, keyboards and I do Vox as well.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Weybl Himself
Ahhhh now I get it!!

Nice to have someone who is fluent in moron, I really should take some lessons considering I post here a lot.

Yeah I pretty much had to learn it, my neighbours were the only ones with a car when I was younger.

Quote by Weybl Himself

Make sense?

Work on your conjugates.
Quote by soulflyV

Couldn't resist.

you missed a comma mate.

couldn't resist
Quote by soulflyV
Yeah I pretty much had to learn it, my neighbours were the only ones with a car when I was younger.

Work on your conjugates.

Always was a weak point of my language skills
Quote by da_
yer i know my spelling sux

Well the first step is admitting it...

Seriously, not to be rude...but if you want to last 3 minutes on UG, at least try to use correct spelling and some form of correct grammar.

Also, learn piano.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
drums as my main instrument
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh my ***ing god that pron one is like the best one ever and i have seen all of em. Congrats dude you just beat Kensai.
good old soulfly V...

translation to da_: guodd orlde sole-fry beee
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
Your getting attacked for your grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. Please correct.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
نعم انا تلعب الكمان والبيانو واعتقد التعلم أداة مثل البيانو
قد تساعد على نظرية التعلم
since I can't vote twice...
I voted Drums but I play guitar, bass and drums...
my main is Guitar of course
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Waffleexplosion
You're getting attacked for your grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. Please correct.

Look who's talking.
Call me Batman.